MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That's a tired point. I don't know why ya'll have to "well, if they get to...."

Everything can't be tit for tat.

Again, I'm going off my vibe off the new trailer. It looks like a remake of the first two Nolan Bat films.

And if Riddler has a bomb going around the city and Batman gonna find the person with the trigger...:mjlol:...I'm walking out the theatre.

Please describe specifically how this resembles the Nolan Bat flicks, and don't say dark and gritty because that is arguably intrinsic to most depictions of the character

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
is the score for this movie a play on "Blow up the outside world" by Soundgarden?

It's a Dave Grohl Nirvana sample, "Something in the way".

This is a grunge version of Bruce Wayne that has nothing to live for.

Nirvana, homie. Michael Giacchino did a cover version of it with his original score blended in with Nirvana's original

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like how they are holding back showing too much of Riddler/Dano. Matt Reaves prob knows he’s got a great performance to drop on us that will have crazy hype when it drops

Paul Dano can act his ass off i've been expecting great performances from the whole cast. Pattinson leveled up on his indie run. Colin Ferrell seems to have gone all in. Zoe could give a good performance. i'd expect Jeffrey Wright and Andy Serkis to do great too..

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Nirvana, homie. Michael Giacchino did a cover version of it with his original score blended in with Nirvana's original
i shoulda specified. that's the underlying score of the trailer, yea, but when Batman is walking towards penguin at the end (what i assume might be Batman's theme,) it sounds like a riff of the end of "blow up the outside world" to me.