Official The Batman Thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the only thing I didn’t like. He ain’t Superman that’s the point.

Dude should be way more bruised up taking that many bullets.

You can tell they will address this. I think that was the point in showing his back while he was sitting up. His back looked all fukked up if you pause it. They probably gonna make a point if the physical and mental toll.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can tell they will address this. I think that was the point in showing his back while he was sitting up. His back looked all fukked up if you pause it. They probably gonna make a point if the physical and mental toll.

Yeah Alfred said "you can't keep going like this for long..." Bruce gotta get control of his emotions or they will end him

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They’ve said in multiple interviews this Batman’s mental state is not great and needs to find balance.

My point is, you can reinforce a car to withstand high heat and a rollover at high speeds.

There is no body armor for machine gun fire. And it takes away from the idea of a creature of the night using the shadows to inspire fear if you are just walking into gun fire vs you can’t see him. He might as well just fight in the day.

Same reason you don’t put ninjas on motorcycles. They are still deadly but it undermines the image of them as stealth killers.

Last edited:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ve said in multiple interviews this Batman’s mental state is not great and needs to find balance.

My point is, you can reinforce a car to withstand high heat and a rollover at high speeds.

There is no body armor for machine gun fire. And it takes away from the idea of a creature of the night using the shadows to inspire fear if you are just walking into gun fire vs you can’t see him. He might as well just fight in the day.

Same reason you don’t put ninjas on motorcycles. They are still deadly but it undermines the image of them as stealth killers.

You seem to be looking for this Batman to operate in a way that neither trailer has shown to be his only MO. Stealth looks like some of it, but he is beating the hell out of folk when he get his hands on them. He doesn't skillfully drive around penguin and deploy some gadget. He rams the shyt out of him. He takes on that gang head on. IMHO this portrayal of Batman is far more intimidating than anything we've seen. Walking through the machine gun fire would scare the Fukk out of anyone. They don't know who this dude is or what he is at this point. He could be kryptonian or some shyt. Hell,we are only speculating what happens. He may be messed up after that scene. Remember thus is likely a scientific stage in his career and there may be more behind it based off of which stories and other movies inspired this.

As a side note,if you don't want to know any details given in the trailers,do NOT watch any of that new rockstars type stuff. :ufdup:The trailers are detailed as fukk. Lots of clues hinting at specific happenings. Combine that with one of the obscuremain inspirations,and we have the makings of a GOAT superhero movie plot that the trailers are pointing directly at. :banderas:. Will they go that far,or even execute it well? :manny:. Sounds like they have exactly the right people behind the camera to pull it off.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You seem to be looking for this Batman to operate in a way that neither trailer has shown to be his only MO. Stealth looks like some of it, but he is beating the hell out of folk when he get his hands on them. He doesn't skillfully drive around penguin and deploy some gadget. He rams the shyt out of him. He takes on that gang head on. IMHO this portrayal of Batman is far more intimidating than anything we've seen. Walking through the machine gun fire would scare the Fukk out of anyone. They don't know who this dude is or what he is at this point. He could be kryptonian or some shyt. Hell,we are only speculating what happens. He may be messed up after that scene. Remember thus is likely a scientific stage in his career and there may be more behind it based off of which stories and other movies inspired this.

As a side note,if you don't want to know any details given in the trailers,do NOT watch any of that new rockstars type stuff. :ufdup:The trailers are detailed as fukk. Lots of clues hinting at specific happenings. Combine that with one of the obscuremain inspirations,and we have the makings of a GOAT superhero movie plot that the trailers are pointing directly at. :banderas:. Will they go that far,or even execute it well? :manny:. Sounds like they have exactly the right people behind the camera to pull it off.
:hhh:

It’s still Batman. That’s the point. Put a bow and arrow in his hands and it’s damn near the Green Arrow without Batman’s smarts.

“You have failed this city!”

Stealth is a main part of his schtick. That’s why he fights at night.

He is still the dude talking about fear in his enemies.

Taking a beating from bullets isn’t smart for someone who will be the world’s greatest detective.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking a beating from bullets isn’t smart for someone who will be the world’s greatest detective.
Think that's part of the point.

From what we've seen, Pattinson's Batman is in a "I don't give a fukk about anything, I'm trying to beat the fukk out of dudes" stage.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
d6xik64cmqu71.png

:russ: