Official The Batman Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember when they were first pitching this idea or talking about it they said this was supposed to be a lot more crime/detective heavy like throwback batman comics.

I was hoping with the inclusion of riddler it would focus more on that aspect. Uncovering clues, investigations, unraveling a big puzzle etc. Thats why i liked dark knight.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
If this Batman is that tough on crime, then I'd hate to see what he'd do to someone if he caught them littering? :picard:
giphy.webp

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That's a tired point. I don't know why ya'll have to "well, if they get to...."

Everything can't be tit for tat.

Again, I'm going off my vibe off the new trailer. It looks like a remake of the first two Nolan Bat films.

And if Riddler has a bomb going around the city and Batman gonna find the person with the trigger...:mjlol:...I'm walking out the theatre.
Looks nothing like Nolan to me
If anything, I expect a lot darker

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
That's a tired point. I don't know why ya'll have to "well, if they get to...."

Everything can't be tit for tat.

Again, I'm going off my vibe off the new trailer. It looks like a remake of the first two Nolan Bat films.

And if Riddler has a bomb going around the city and Batman gonna find the person with the trigger...:mjlol:...I'm walking out the theatre.

This looks nothing like the Nolan series. If anything this looks way more darker.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This looks nothing like the Nolan series. If anything this looks way more darker.
Nolan made (to his admission) Batman movies through a James Bond lens and by way of Michael Mann.

This looks more like a modern version of the Maltese falcon or Chinatown and Se7en with Batman

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:hhh::ufdup: Speaking of runs I don’t like @wire28

damn near everything that is 90s Spider-Man can burn in hell as far as I’m concerned.

Clone wars burns first. And the fastest. I will be there to laugh and shyt on its grave.
This one of the many reasons you're one of my favorite posters! :salute: Marvel ruined my love for Spider-Man in the 90s. I haven't been able to touch a Spider-Man comic in damn near two decades because of it! :scust: