Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw @MartyMcFly posting & automatically assumed he was in here ranting about his love for the Spidey Clone Wars again.:mjgrin:
:hhh::ufdup: Speaking of runs I don’t like @wire28

damn near everything that is 90s Spider-Man can burn in hell as far as I’m concerned.

Clone wars burns first. And the fastest. I will be there to laugh and shyt on its grave.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
That be a ridiculously expensive series a film would probably be better.

If they're willing to give that new Game of Thrones offshoot show a huge ass budget they might as well spend bread on something that if they got right would be a BIG deal off rip. They fukked up GOT so bad I don't see what they're trying to accomplish with that new series. The main story is ruined why would someone care about prequels like that?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shrug. I still think they Snyder cut made people believe in mirages. If they do anything with hbo max it’ll be a movie like the batgirl movie

i haven't read into it much but didn't they already announce that they were going to do a Gotham P.D. companion piece to this and have Matt Reeves as the exec producer?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
iu

The first trailer was dope, but, the 2nd one felt too familiar as they tryna tell us this is so different.

I give them credit for not showing too much based on what the breh in the only thread said the movie is about.

I have live action Batman fatigue. I can't believe they bout to be a Dark Knight remake (The Catwoman parts gave me that vibe).

There have been 2 Spider-Man reboots and 7 solo Spidey films in just a 17 year period. @Eric Brooks like I said in another thread, DC gets no leeway on Batman, like Marvel does Spider-Man

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
There have been 2 Spider-Man reboots and 7 solo Spidey films in just a 17 year period. @Eric Brooks like I said in another thread, DC gets no leeway on Batman, like Marvel does Spider-Man
Marvel actually sprinkled in a bunch of other hero movies throughout those 17yrs my guy. Batman been around since the 60s. how many non superman live action flicks have their been from DC? :ld:

They make movies about the same two character over and over and over and over again. Only in the last decade have they put other DC heroes on film. Marvel had blade out here in the damn 90s and early 00s while DC making batman and superman movies AGAIN. It gets to a point u just want someone else. Why tf they cant make a Icon flick? i'd watch that. Some heroes on ironman level in DC. Tier B and C heroes that can hold their own. Shazam was a good start and hopefully black adam can keep things cooking.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

That's a tired point. I don't know why ya'll have to "well, if they get to...."

Everything can't be tit for tat.

Again, I'm going off my vibe off the new trailer. It looks like a remake of the first two Nolan Bat films.

And if Riddler has a bomb going around the city and Batman gonna find the person with the trigger...:mjlol:...I'm walking out the theatre.