Official The Batman Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I hope so. Do we need Joker this soon again? Please give it a rest.
Facts. Joker is one of my favorite villains of all time but he's so overused from comics, to movies, to video games. If he's in this trilogy, let it be a cameo or something but not him be the main villain or the plot revolve around him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Woo
Facts. Joker is one of my favorite villains of all time but he's so overused from comics, to movies, to video games. If he's in this trilogy, let it be a cameo or something but not him be the main villain or the plot revolve around him.
Yeah, or if this is a trilogy save him for the last movie.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’d be interested in his dynamic among the rogue gallery but I wouldn’t want a full movie of him til part 3

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lol there is no way to do a realistic Mr. Freeze. I dont think this series is trying to be grounded like Nolans and will be more comic book fantasy based anyway. I would love to see a Clayface in a movie.
I need Clayface, Professor Pyg, and Hush:banderas:Mr. Freeze done more TAS/Arkham style would be:whoo::banderas::damn::damn::damn:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I need Clayface, Professor Pyg, and Hush:banderas:Mr. Freeze done more TAS/Arkham style would be:whoo::banderas::damn::damn::damn:
The Clayface showdown in Arkham City had me SHOOK on first playthrough.

orGBn7X.gif

If they bring that horror element to the big screen, I’m already sold.