Official The Batman Thread

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yup. Same. I’m much more with this idea than the other stuff. The reason I love comics is because I get different writers and artists telling their version of these stories. I like the idea of there being “runs” on movies just like comics. They don’t need to be interconnected at all.
Yea man same here. My wife keeps comparing the trailers to Nolan’s films and I tell her to let that go. This is a new director with new visions, and this whole “young Batman in year number 2 of being Batman, dark detective noir style” sounds more than perfect to me

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yea man same here. My wife keeps comparing the trailers to Nolan’s films and I tell her to let that go. This is a new director with new visions, and this whole “young Batman in year number 2 of being Batman, dark detective noir style” sounds more than perfect to me
DC should do what DC is good at.

I’m not really looking for a ten movie build up for Darkseid.

Just tell cool stories and if you need to build off something previous then connect them.

Now I wouldn’t mind a one-off World’s Finest after Luthor and Joker are established
Or a Brave and the Bold anthology series of teamup movies. Aquaman and Wonder Woman, Green Arrow and Batman, etc

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: that's is a weak ass lineup
Frenchie, whose name i refuse to look up is a beautiful woman, don't get me wrong, and Katie Holmes has looked cute often... but I just don't like Anne Hathaway in anything, and Maggie is droopy dog. she can't be the girl at the center of a love triangle between Bruce Wayne and the hot shot Gotham DA.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Frenchie, whose name i refuse to look up is a beautiful woman, don't get me wrong, and Katie Holmes has looked cute often... but I just don't like Anne Hathaway in anything, and Maggie is droopy dog. she can't be the girl at the center of a love triangle between Bruce Wayne and the hot shot Gotham DA.
Nolan is British.

Helen Mirren is still a baddie among their ranks of women.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Just tell cool stories and if you need to build off something previous then connect them.

Now I wouldn’t mind a one-off World’s Finest after Luthor and Joker are established
Or a Brave and the Bold anthology series of teamup movies. Aquaman and Wonder Woman, Green Arrow and Batman, etc
I’ve always said this. DC needs to be just their own image. Don’t compete with marvel. In my opinion, the “dark” route that they go for with some films is great and something marvel doesn’t have with the exception of maybe Logan. Just be your true self. I can’t wait to see all this new material they have coming out.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
this is complete non-sequitur, but i was just thinkin about how much sexual energy Zoe Kravitz oozes. i love that chick. then i thought about how hot i thought Michelle Pffiefer was back in the day... then i thought about how much of a fukkin doofus Anne Hathaway is. can't stand that chick.

the android Chris Nolan made a Batman trilogy and his 3 "sexy" women were Katie Holmes, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway. And what's her face Frenchie. what a boring dude.
Batman started with Kim basinger, Nicole Kidman, uma Thurman, and Elle MacPherson, that's a tough gallery to rogue.

See what I did there, nerds @Rekkapryde :sas2:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’ll always have a soft spot for Forever because it’s the first Batman movie I sawin theaters. But yeah, if Tommy Lee didn’t try to upstage Jim Carrey and if WB let Schumacher include the darker scenes explaining the whole journal subplot would’ve been a much better movie
he got tired of carreys buffonery on set but ended up taking it up a notch :mjlol:

Tommy Lee Jones Really Hated Jim Carrey While Filming Batman Forever

"The maitre said, 'Oh, I hear you're working with Tommy Lee Jones. He's over in the corner having dinner.' I went over and I said, 'Hey Tommy, how are you doing?' and the blood just drained from his face. And he got up shaking—he must have been in mid-kill me fantasy or something like that. And he went to hug me and he said, 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' And I said, 'What's the problem?' and pulled up a chair, which probably wasn't smart. And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'"

they'll always get shyt on but i love batman and that era will always have a special place in my heart :salute:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I agree with this. Let every director tell their own story/version. Looking forward to this.

No doubt.. if i wanna see formulaic content there are avenues for that. Joker being it's own thing worked wonders.. People were skeptical but then had to eat crow about it..

Will every project be a hit? Maybe not.. but i'm interested to see the creators bring what they have to the table :obama:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
No doubt.. if i wanna see formulaic content there are avenues for that. Joker being it's own thing worked wonders.. People were skeptical but then had to eat crow about it..

Will every project be a hit? Maybe not.. but i'm interested to see the creators bring what they have to the table :obama:
I couldn’t have said it better. You get a hit or miss with every directors vision, but at least it an original story/Vision.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

With the Flashs movie acknowledging multiverse they can do all of that:ehh: