Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the movies need to be interconnected somehow:manny:

Fucc all that... Let Matt Reeves tell his own Batman story. That's how comics work. Writers have their own interpretations.

Matt Reeves was stuntin' in this trailer... the cinematography was dope asf.. @MartyMcFly some compare to the Nolan joints but to me it looks more like a Fincher joint.. what do you think? This has more comic book elements than Nolan also.. some of these shots look straight off the panels :whew:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looks good. DC will keep going back to the well as many times as they need to because Batman is the only thing they can do right over the past 40 years.

I blame that more on WB than DC. WB was too worried about catching up with Marvel quickly. Is the Snyderverse still going on simultaneously with the Reevesverse?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movies not even out and the coli is starting their revisionist history like they did with spidey.:wow:

Revisionist how?:beli:

I'm speaking for myself as someone who isn't the biggest Batman fan. I rarely even speak on the last trilogy. I didn't call this a classic. Relax.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fucc all that... Let Matt Reeves tell his own Batman story. That's how comics work. Writers have their own interpretations.

Matt Reeves was stuntin' in this trailer... the cinematography was dope asf.. @MartyMcFly some compare to the Nolan joints but to me it looks more like a Fincher joint.. what do you think? This has more comic book elements than Nolan also.. some of these shots look straight off the panels :whew:
Anyone doing a movie about a serial killer or semi serial killer is going to bite Fincher at least a little. He made the cinematic language for it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movies not even out and the coli is starting their revisionist history like they did with spidey.:wow:
Breh don’t do that. You’re too smart for that. You know cats don’t like everything or have to like something because it’s critically acclaimed. Let homie cook

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cant wait for this, love the "gritty" & "artsy" spin on this franchise thats being shown. I will go to bat for RISES until I die it seems

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I agree with this. Let every director tell their own story/version. Looking forward to this.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I agree with this. Let every director tell their own story/version. Looking forward to this.
Yup. Same. I’m much more with this idea than the other stuff. The reason I love comics is because I get different writers and artists telling their version of these stories. I like the idea of there being “runs” on movies just like comics. They don’t need to be interconnected at all.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
this is complete non-sequitur, but i was just thinkin about how much sexual energy Zoe Kravitz oozes. i love that chick. then i thought about how hot i thought Michelle Pffiefer was back in the day... then i thought about how much of a fukkin doofus Anne Hathaway is. can't stand that chick.

the android Chris Nolan made a Batman trilogy and his 3 "sexy" women were Katie Holmes, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway. And what's her face Frenchie. what a boring dude.

:mjlol: that's is a weak ass lineup