Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
shyt Batfleck can still happen. Make it an HBO series for like a season.
That’s the wish list around here but it looks like hbo max is Matt reeves’ domain right now.

And creatively I’d wait till after flash to see what the universe even looks like

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That’s the wish list around here but it looks like hbo max is Matt reeves’ domain right now.

And creatively I’d wait till after flash to see what the universe even looks like
I forgot Barry is the reset button because he will be doing something incredibly stupid :snoop::snoop:Hopefully Reverse Flash is there to remind him it was me Barry:lolbron:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is complete non-sequitur, but i was just thinkin about how much sexual energy Zoe Kravitz oozes. i love that chick. then i thought about how hot i thought Michelle Pffiefer was back in the day... then i thought about how much of a fukkin doofus Anne Hathaway is. can't stand that chick.

the android Chris Nolan made a Batman trilogy and his 3 "sexy" women were Katie Holmes, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway. And what's her face Frenchie. what a boring dude.

Daps
this is complete non-sequitur, but i was just thinkin about how much sexual energy Zoe Kravitz oozes. i love that chick. then i thought about how hot i thought Michelle Pffiefer was back in the day... then i thought about how much of a fukkin doofus Anne Hathaway is. can't stand that chick.

the android Chris Nolan made a Batman trilogy and his 3 "sexy" women were Katie Holmes, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway. And what's her face Frenchie. what a boring dude.

:wow: She’s one of those celebrities that look even better in person.

Her mother was badder tho :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
DC needs to scrap this Flash and Batflek shyt. Its ridiculous and its confusing
It's not confusing. There are different continuities. Joker happens in a different universe disconnected from the movie Justice League one.

The only confusing part is how they waiver on if the Justice League/ Batman V Superman universe will continue or not. Seems like with The Flash it will but they'll reset the table.
Flash supposed to reboot the universe I would hope this Batman film starts the new universe
This Batman isn't related. It's like Joker. It's its own thing.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It's not confusing. There are different continuities. Joker happens in a different universe disconnected from the movie Justice League one.

The only confusing part is how they waiver on if the Justice League/ Batman V Superman universe will continue or not. Seems like with The Flash it will but they'll reset the table.

that shyt is wack though

post mcu world- the movies need to be interconnected somehow:manny:

especially since they've already made the attempt

Also feel the same way about Venom

Daps

You say it’s not confusing, but this whole post is confusing :mjlol:

This whole universe thing is just an excuse now too for the failure that was the snyder verse.

They need to bush it, forget it happened.