Official The Batman Thread

Daps
There’s a reason why the best fights in Daredevil were in the black suit and not the heavy padded DD suit.

Unless they go back to a Adam West type costume, the stunt actor/ actor won’t have full fluid motion to be fast

I agree with this but they surprisingly nailed it in BvS

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman? You sure?

How much fighting can the guy actually do in a bullet proof suit and a big ass cape? A lot of times he can’t even move his neck, gotta turn his entire body to look around.

BfOvyO.gif
This was back in 89, that is not what they are working with today. Zack Snyder came through with a get up which allowed some level of freedom.

I don't know why the predecessors and now Reeves put him back in the rubber suit.
Wouldn't be surprised if the designer is Lindy Hemming, looks to be in the same vein as the previous movies.

Marvel on the other hand, get this right. Look at Black Panther as an example.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
"fatigue" ... there's been one Batman movie (not a solo movie) in 6 years. Hasn't been a Batman movie solo in 9 years and the guy has "DC Stans Yall" in his signature.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
next time @ me like a man. I dont just watch live action movies and batman has been in EVERY DC movie whether it be live action or animation. Im just tired of seeing his character right now especially in "grounded" flicks. Like breh has this enormous rogues catalog and he only goes against regular humans. Its always the same ones too. Breh cant go against the super highly skilled fighters (lady shiva, deathstroke, talon) but riddler gets two appearances, two face gets two appearances, joker always in this shyt etc etc. Where grundy, clayface, and mr. freeze at? Spice this shyt up. Like i said i'll watch it but im not hyped. Its a proven fact dude in my sig is a DC stan and said some fruity shyt so i dont know why that was highlighted as well. You may now go back to your regularly scheduled slurping of DC now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
next time @ me like a man. I dont just watch live action movies and batman has been in EVERY DC movie whether it be live action or animation. Im just tired of seeing his character right now especially in "grounded" flicks. Like breh has this enormous rogues catalog and he only goes against regular humans. Its always the same ones too. Breh cant go against the super highly skilled fighters (lady shiva, deathstroke, talon) but riddler gets two appearances, two face gets two appearances, joker always in this shyt etc etc. Where grundy, clayface, and mr. freeze at? Spice this shyt up. Like i said i'll watch it but im not hyped. Its a proven fact dude in my sig is a DC stan and said some fruity shyt so i dont know why that was highlighted as well. You may now go back to your regularly scheduled slurping of DC now.

Wasnt this supposed to be the batman vs deathstroke movie but DC shelved the idea?!?:what:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Wasnt this supposed to be the batman vs deathstroke movie but DC shelved the idea?!?:what:
Uhh i think the deathstroke movie was supposed to be in the snyderverse and since they tossed all his shyt in the bushes so did that idea. That one was the battfleck version as well. He was supposed to direct too but breh got back on that bottle and couldnt handle the fans :heh:

The casting for deathstroke was kinda perfect so i hope they bring breh back if they decide to put him in a flick in the future.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Uhh i think the deathstroke movie was supposed to be in the snyderverse and since they tossed all his shyt in the bushes so did that idea. That one was the battfleck version as well. He was supposed to direct too but breh got back on that bottle and couldnt handle the fans :heh:

The casting for deathstroke was kinda perfect so i hope they bring breh back if they decide to put him in a flick in the future.

man batman vs deathstroke had me amped as fukk!!!!!:mjlit::wow:

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Now that Affleck is over his mid life crisis and back with J Lo maybe they can bring him back for a HBO MAX mini series?

one can dream :wow:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that Affleck is over his mid life crisis and back with J Lo maybe they can bring him back for a HBO MAX mini series?

one can dream :wow:
He's in the Flash, with the Snyder cut gathering momentum via the socials maybe they may look into it.
I would like to see it, a series or a movie directed by Zack Snyder.

Daps
Multiverse makes it happen :ufdup:Comicbooks makes it so :ufdup:

Nah, we off that.

They resetting the whole Batman universe now, it’s vital for them to have 1 Batman, I know there’s also a anime coming out, but Reeves is involved in that too.

Aside from fight scene in Batman vs Superman, Snyders Batman was awful :hhh: