I am Batman
2uflAnN.png

Day 1.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's BS, WTH did he think he was signing up for.

A main reason for watching a Batman movie is the fight choreography. :mjcry: Seven solo movies and still...

That's my only gripe with the last bat trilogy bale was a dope looking batman but the fight choreography was trash... especially in part 3 vs the henchmen... at least affleck looked real good fighting in bvs like damn how hard is it to really train for the damned role...:why:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The tone feels perfect. Cinematography looks beautiful and shades of something out of a Fincher work. Bats is as frustrated as ever, and throwing down merciless punches to the point that makes Selina react like :picard:.

Been waiting for a Bats movie like this for so long. Let all the folks know why he’s the World’s Greatest Detective. God bless you Reeves. :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This line let me know it was gonna all be ok. "Fear is a tool. When that light hits the sky it's not just a call it's a warning."

This Batman seems just the right amount of unhinged. Seems early on and a bit reckless.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I’m warming up to Andy Serkis. I always liked Alfred backstory as a commando in his youth. Serkis looks like a vet who seen where violence can take a man unchecked. I like that as a foil to Bruce to remind him he’s not far removed from the bad guys.
“I use to be the type of the guys you’d hunt. Check yourself:demonic:

He’s still learning on the job too, Riddler is probably the first villain to fukk with his head with goofy riddles. So he just puts that out on the random goons. It’s like Injustice 2 when Damien questions Bruce that he doesn’t kill but brain hemorrhaging is cool. :heh: