Official The Batman Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Can't wait to see the dirigibles flying over gotham city

From the shot of the city outside the mansion window to the various locations it looks like Gotham from the comics, not over the top à la Schumacher
or muted like Nolan. I hope the suit doesn't have that arrested development shyt where it stays the same for Reeves' whole run. I hope it upgrades to that Arkham series level...

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
the-batman-official-trailer-1_rv1h.1080.jpg

Rumor: he gets a new suit after it gets destroyed in this scene

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What if, him turning a blind eye is to the fact that the Wayne’s are possibly a reason why the that the city is so corrupt.

Joker flipped Thomas Wayne and kinda made him into a rich ass whole.

what if the Batman ran with that, made Thomas Wayne/the Wayne’s low key corrupt and that’s how they made their fortune.

Bruce maybe knows but thinks him becoming Batman will be the Wayne’s family atonement for the sins of his father/family along with avenging the death of his parents (who, low key, may have deserved it :whistle:)

may have us questioning how can Bruce be the moral authority when the fortune you use to put down crime may have been gotten from illegitimate means, the same means you now prosecute (sounds like white ppl, in America, in general if we being honest)And that is where the court of owls and riddler come in :blessed:

I think reeves gonna go somewhat deep with the history of Gotham. Make all types of connections and shyt. Gonna be a comic book house of cards that eventually all comes tumbling down on Bruce :wow:
I definitely think they're utilizing the Court because of that exact reason that we saw that in Joker. This is still separate from what we know so I doubt they'll want that to be a connection. Bruces parents were usually bodied by chance but what if it was a set up this time?:picard:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait to see the dirigibles flying over gotham city

From the shot of the city outside the mansion window to the various locations it looks like Gotham from the comics, not over the top à la Schumacher
or muted like Nolan. I hope the suit doesn't have that arrested development shyt where it stays the same for Reeves' whole run. I hope it upgrades to that Arkham series level...
Why not just call em blimps?:russ:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So are we hoping Robin is in this movie or nah? I am personally, I don't care which version he deserves some shine.
I hope we eventually get there. The toned down detective story does allow for a certain kind of Robin but not the boy in spandex.

Detective stories usually have a leg man to do work the main detective.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t think the no kill rule what Riddler is talking about.

I think he means Bats isn’t paying attention to what is actually fueling the crime. Goons like the one he beat up are dime a dozen. The bosses and money men behind them is the problem.

Edit: Bruce is caught up in fighting the street crime and that killed his parents but not the other kinds. That’s probably the escalation of this series.

Justice being equal for everyone.

I think the muthafukka is talkin about generational wealth :manny: