Official The Batman Thread

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Im sold. Thus looks great. I might not even watch the full trailer when its released after the movie is finished.

I can tell already that this movie is gonna be great

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like what Reeves said in that interview. Allow 'Gotham' to feel like a place we've never been. I don't mind it feeling like Chicago at times but there's a lot of shyt you see in the comics that are specific to Gotham.

He can make Gotham be a character in itself.. :wow:
Burton did the same thing. Not saying reeves shouldn’t do it but burton did that. As did the animated series.

What makes reeves unique for that is most comic book movies now don’t strive for that because they’re so devoted to being in our real world

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Burton did the same thing. Not saying reeves shouldn’t do it but burton did that. As did the animated series.

What makes reeves unique for that is most comic book movies now don’t strive for that because they’re so devoted to being in our real world
This. Directors still haven't fully embraced the fukkery that is comics to love action yet.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This. Directors still haven't fully embraced the fukkery that is comics to love action yet.
Yeah it’s something DC should take advantage of. Marvel is set in the real world so they do New York and Cali and known places. Metropolis should look like whatever the director wants. Same with Gotham. Same with central city etc etc. just embrace the fact you can make those worlds look like whatever the fukk you want them to look like.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah it’s something DC should take advantage of. Marvel is set in the real world so they do New York and Cali and known places. Metropolis should look like whatever the director wants. Same with Gotham. Same with central city etc etc. just embrace the fact you can make those worlds look like whatever the fukk you want them to look like.

It's fiction. The possibilities are endless. Like you see what James Gunn is doing with the new Suicide Squad joint. Some deep cuts in there.. he's embracing it all.

Thing with Batman is you can make it grounded and completely "realistic" right.. but you can also add fantastical or unexplained characters and moments.

Batman can be noir. Batman can be crime. Batman can be horror. Batman can be all of those genres wrapped into one.

That's what makes Batman a special character. It ain't one dimensional.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Saw This trailer again. This shyt looks so dope. This is exactly the batman I envisioned. I didn't expect it to be shot like this. Can't wait until he takes in a troubled young Robin after the death of his parents. So many directions this can go in.

And even if this isn't connected to the DCEU, what if Reeves is able to create his own vision of superman and so forth and connect it later on? After all, there's different earth's.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Saw This trailer again. This shyt looks so dope. This is exactly the batman I envisioned. I didn't expect it to be shot like this. Can't wait until he takes in a troubled young Robin after the death of his parents. So many directions this can go in.

And even if this isn't connected to the DCEU, what if Reeves is able to create his own vision of superman and so forth and connect it later on? After all, there's different earth's.

Sounds like 'The Flash' movie is going to explore the multiverse. The possibilities are endless. Of course people are gonna be like "what timeline is this?!" but I like the idea because of this main reason..

It gives different directors/writers a chance to explore these characters without being tied to everything else continuity wise.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Sounds like 'The Flash' movie is going to explore the multiverse. The possibilities are endless. Of course people are gonna be like "what timeline is this?!" but I like the idea because of this main reason..

It gives different directors/writers a chance to explore these characters without being tied to everything else continuity wise.
Ezra Miller sucks ass. Thank God, it's not connected to this. They need to call Andrew Garfield back up. He was a bad spiderman but he'd be a dope flash.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I get that and its been noted by the studio.

So why the need for caps...

My whole premise stems around capitalism, so if this movie does crazy well, I could see them re-creating the DCEU around the film
SophisticatedExemplaryFinwhale-max-1mb.gif