Superstar
Daps
EgbhGNPUcAAdXFb.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I beat Arkham Asylum and was just going to for-go the Riddler trophies, but right before I stopped The Riddler just had to get on the com-link and start talking some wild shyt that only the Riddler can spew out so I spent the next three/four hours getting all of those little b*stard question marks.

Talk that shyt now, Edward.:birdman:

you a better detective than me:francis:

I’m my Arkham City I was like “fukk this shyt” and when I beat the game I went home.

Riddler still runny rampant and wild in my Gotham:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I had a thought that what if Riddler is more of a Qanon type person. The dude who blew up is a believer who thinks Riddler knows why things in Gotham are bad instead of the traditional Riddler goons in question marks. They are trying to reveal the conspiracy and draw Batman in.
I'm leaning more to this as I'm becoming more convinced the Owlset is finally coming :wow::wow::wow:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I beat Arkham Asylum and was just going to for-go the Riddler trophies, but right before I stopped The Riddler just had to get on the com-link and start talking some wild shyt that only the Riddler can spew out so I spent the next three/four hours getting all of those little b*stard question marks.

Them cops probably beat the dog shyt out of him. :russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I kinda wanna run through Arkham Asylum/City again after watching the trailer. It's definitely restoring those vibes for me.