Official The Batman Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
lfhnwe15h8j51.jpg

I beat Arkham Asylum and was just going to for-go the Riddler trophies, but right before I stopped The Riddler just had to get on the com-link and start talking some wild shyt that only the Riddler can spew out so I spent the next three/four hours getting all of those little b*stard question marks.

Talk that shyt now, Edward.:birdman:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
"What is the price for your blind eye?"

Bruce not killing coming back to bite him in the ass again I see :pachaha:
Trying to reform mass murderers to will never not be hilarious :mjlol:
These mfs are damn ted bundy with a gimmick and escape plans but they should live:mjlol:
Gotta sell those comic books :mjlit:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I beat Arkham Asylum and was just going to for-go the Riddler trophies, but right before I stopped The Riddler just had to get on the com-link and start talking some wild shyt that only the Riddler can spew out so I spent the next three/four hours getting all of those little b*stard question marks.

Talk that shyt now, Edward.:birdman:

Arkham asylum i was like ait thats cool
Arkham city I was like hold on now.....
Knight holy shyt even more than before:sadcam:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I'm interested to see what direction they go with Penquin in this. From what Farrell has said he's not going to be in this much, which suggests they're gonna build a story arc with his character over multiple films.

Will be cool to see what their take on this character is. Farrell always delivers when he's given good material.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I had a thought that what if Riddler is more of a Qanon type person. The dude who blew up is a believer who thinks Riddler knows why things in Gotham are bad instead of the traditional Riddler goons in question marks. They are trying to reveal the conspiracy and draw Batman in.