Official The Batman Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I may be setting myself up for disappointment but I feel that's one of the last scenes of the movie and slowly continuing to build up the Court of Owls :lupe:IN regardless to see what Riddler got cooking :lupe:
I was thinking it's riddler's genius brain predicting the fukkery that batman's presence in gotham will jump off, like the "escalation" scene in batman begins.

And yeah, I think it's the last scene of the movie too. While riddler's in jail.

Like "yeah, don't think you won't be a part of the bullshyt that's coming, matter fact you're one of the main ingredients" :mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I was thinking it's riddler's genius brain predicting the fukkery that batman's presence in gotham will jump off, like the "escalation" scene in batman begins.

And yeah, I think it's the last scene of the movie too. While riddler's in jail.

Like "yeah, don't think you won't be a part of the bullshyt that's coming, matter fact you're one of the main ingredients" :mjgrin:
As Batmans popularity rises a certian Clown prince of crime becomes more known and curious about him at the same time:banderas:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
A lot of fukk shyt in Gotham would of been prevented if he would just kill them villains lol

He think just beating and maiming villains is gonna make them fall back...

giphy.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
"What is the price for your blind eye?"

Bruce not killing coming back to bite him in the ass again I see :pachaha:
I don’t think the no kill rule what Riddler is talking about.

I think he means Bats isn’t paying attention to what is actually fueling the crime. Goons like the one he beat up are dime a dozen. The bosses and money men behind them is the problem.

Edit: Bruce is caught up in fighting the street crime and that killed his parents but not the other kinds. That’s probably the escalation of this series.

Justice being equal for everyone.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Though for arguments sake let's see he's talking about the massive corruption happening in GCPD? There's a scene where Bats is bugging out about to snuff one of the cops so that may be the first time he realizes there's something else going on.:jbhmm::merchant:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

What if, him turning a blind eye is to the fact that the Wayne’s are possibly a reason why the that the city is so corrupt.

Joker flipped Thomas Wayne and kinda made him into a rich ass whole.

what if the Batman ran with that, made Thomas Wayne/the Wayne’s low key corrupt and that’s how they made their fortune.

Bruce maybe knows but thinks him becoming Batman will be the Wayne’s family atonement for the sins of his father/family along with avenging the death of his parents (who, low key, may have deserved it :whistle:)

may have us questioning how can Bruce be the moral authority when the fortune you use to put down crime may have been gotten from illegitimate means, the same means you now prosecute (sounds like white ppl, in America, in general if we being honest)And that is where the court of owls and riddler come in :blessed:

I think reeves gonna go somewhat deep with the history of Gotham. Make all types of connections and shyt. Gonna be a comic book house of cards that eventually all comes tumbling down on Bruce :wow: