Official The Batman Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I feel like I have been arguing with people for ages on how that's supposed to be the case. Bruce Wayne is a man defined by trauma and obsessed with (physically) fighting crime. What part of that suggests he's in a correct mental state?

It's same with the reaction to the violence. Outside of his rule to never kill (which almost all films so far have ignored) Batman really has no limits on violence lol.

@jwinfield

bruce is the cover. you should never look at him and figure out that he would be crazy enough to dress like a bat and beat up people

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@jwinfield

bruce is the cover. you should never look at him and figure out that he would be crazy enough to dress like a bat and beat up people
And why would one assume that because he looks disheveled? If I saw Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos at a press conference looking like disheveled men who havent slept in 40 hours I'd assume they've spent their night on a coke binge with an entourage of high class hookers, not running across rooftops to punch street hoodlums in the face.

We see the connection between Bruce Wayne and Batman because we know the connection. It's one of the biggest fallacies when people argue against the believability of secret identities.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bullock the gawd:russ::russ:My man stayed with the:hhh::scust::mjtf::martin::what::pacspit:to Bats
rlhl8faqyri51.jpg

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
And why would one assume that because he looks disheveled? If I saw Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos at a press conference looking like disheveled men who havent slept in 40 hours I'd assume they've spent their night on a coke binge with an entourage of high class hookers, not running across rooftops to punch street hoodlums in the face.

We see the connection between Bruce Wayne and Batman because we know the connection. It's one of the biggest fallacies when people argue against the believability of secret identities.
i would expect super villains to be trying to figure out who it is, and the cost of batman's stuff is already a giveaway. he doesnt need to make it easier. the finances of wayne enterprises might be a liability if somebody looked deeper...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i would expect super villains to be trying to figure out who it is, and the cost of batman's stuff is already a giveaway. he doesnt need to make it easier. the finances of wayne enterprises might be a liability if somebody looked deeper...
And that's why super villains have figured it out. :manny: Hugo Strange created a psychological profile of Batman and concluded it. Bane deduced it through his sheer intelligence. It was long teased that the Joker knew but just didn't care and only a few years ago they actually confirmed that. There have been other (rare) scenarios of other villains figuring it out, The Riddler being one in the past.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
That would always bother me. The eyeliner would just vanish when the mask is taking off in the same scene :mjlol:
I remember watching Batman Returns and thinking Batman wears eye makeup :leon: and then he took his mask off and it was just gone :dahell:

:russ:

I like in TDK when he had the lit eyes while he was using that sonar shyt.

latest

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a huge Batman fan and I'm here for this brehs. This is the part of the Batman character that honestly hasn't been explored enough in film...there's an element of insanity to Batman. Affleck Batman hinted at the rage, but we've never gotten the insanity on screen like that. I'm here for it.