#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Batman will never be rated r for millions on a big screen:mjlol:
rlhl8faqyri51.jpg
:dead::dead::dead:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I feel like I have been arguing with people for ages on how that's supposed to be the case. Bruce Wayne is a man defined by trauma and obsessed with (physically) fighting crime. What part of that suggests he's in a correct mental state?

It's same with the reaction to the violence. Outside of his rule to never kill (which almost all films so far have ignored) Batman really has no limits on violence lol.

It was clear as hell he is a psycho when WW had him and Superman holding the whip and when she asked "Who are you?" Superman said Kal El and Batman said Batman.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I notice a major difference though. This Batman wasn’t in the shadows like TDK. The relationship with police isn’t one where he is intimidating them. At least not yet.
He wasn’t in the shadows in one 2 minute clip :gucci:

They called him to the crime scene... Batman has been called to many crime scenes. There was a reason the cops was looking at him crazy in the trailer it’s because they never seen his ass up close in person... he’s always in the shadows and Gordon was like “Nah nikka, this shyt is addressed to you”.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know Jared Leto’s Joker was actually based off a comic book iteration of the Joker too... right?

Even some of the scenes cut from SS was based off of that comic
Exactly. People who don’t know the comics constantly saying how something isn’t comic accurate or a real version :stopitslime:Even critics. They can’t not like a iteration but that’s different than it not being comic accurate especially with marvel does whatever fits their universe all the time

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You saw one scene And you acting like the police were acting comfortable with Batman .
Nice try.

But actually wasn’t talking about the GPD.

I’m talking about where Bruce/Batman is. In the trailer Bruce is the one isolated and not the usual character who appears in the daytime and speaking with characters. He seems much more comfortable in Batman being fully lit at a crime scene and at the GPD room in a room of 20 cops.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He wasn’t in the shadows in one 2 minute clip :gucci:

They called him to the crime scene... Batman has been called to many crime scenes. There was a reason the cops was looking at him crazy in the trailer it’s because they never seen his ass up close in person... he’s always in the shadows and Gordon was like “Nah nikka, this shyt is addressed to you”.
First of its two different scenes. You remember that scene where he’s in a room full of cops? Bruce is sitting on a his bike still wearing his eye makeup but watching the press conference from afar.

Just noticing the usual trend is Bruce is the disguise to walk in crowds and mingle but here Bruce is still acting like Batman. Which would be in line with what Reeves was saying about him still figuring himself out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Exactly

Leto’s Joker wasn’t bad it’s just whoever decided to cut up Ayers movie like they did Snyders to make it more “child friendly” and “less dark” cut a lot of his shyt out...

Even had Leto smacking up Harley and abusing her just like on the animated TV shows, movies, and comics but NOOOOO... they didn’t want to promote violence towards women and made Joker this love obsessed idiot over Harley Quinn... ultimately giving her the “push” over Joker/Leto