Official The Batman Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heard cats saying how good this was on another forum...refused to give it a fair shot due to my misgivings about dude’s acting...gonna download this and check it out

Check out The Lost City of Z while you at it.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's wearing eyeliner... And looks like he's never been to the gym

Batman supposed to be a trained ninja..

M7bU.gif

7w7g8p8lr4p31.jpg

The eyeliner has always been there. Seems like a lot people have never seem to pay attention to that small detail.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think theyve mad Batman look a little too insane. I understand that in real life Batman would be a nutcase but he shouldnt be a full blown loon in his own universe. They can play on depression and some anger issues if they want, but Pattinson looks certifiable.

But I'm here for this. Regardless of how insane he looks, this should be incredible. They're about to turn up the fear and intimidation factor of batman. I cant wait to see him hosptializing nikkas. He better keep that same energy towards the joker tho:ufdup:. Bruce be breaking goons spines left and right but then when it comes to the Joker he turns into Gandhi :deadmanny:

Batman saw his parents get murdered my guy. Like he was there. It’s realistic and makes sense. He’s almost as damaged as the people he’s after but he still has a shred of his humanity left. It’s why The Joker (probably the Riddler in this movie too) thinks he can turn him because of the rage bubbling underneath. If you see your parents get killed, see no justice for it, grow up orphaned and spend the better part of ten years fighting the worst psychotic criminals Gotham has to offer, you gonna be a bit fukked up mentally.

I knew I shoulda went to Gotham State University :to:

:dead:

low key, Paul Dano gonna crush it

Paul Dano is a beast. I wanna punch him in almost every role he plays so I know he about to body this Riddler sh*t :mjlit:

Daps
your name and reps show what a bozo you are.. thank Goodness you're not a part of the marketing for the DCEU..

Yea, cause like DCs marketing has been fantastic :camby: FOH

Ben Afflecks Batman was a failure. Pattinson coming to bring glory back to the role, no need to dilute it.

Daps
I personally dont like the "Rock n Roll feel of "The Batman" like many people have said it looks like the movie S E V E N and batman mash up ...well see thoe .