Official The Batman Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nice try.

But actually wasn’t talking about the GPD.

I’m talking about where Bruce/Batman is. In the trailer Bruce is the one isolated and not the usual character who appears in the daytime and speaking with characters. He seems much more comfortable in Batman being fully lit at a crime scene and at the GPD room in a room of 20 cops.
:gucci:

One 2 minute clip... and he was surrounded by GCPD twice in it... Hostile GCPD at that.

As Bruce Wayne he was in multiple crowds or alone in the Batcave... as usual

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
First of its two different scenes. You remember that scene where he’s in a room full of cops? Bruce is sitting on a his bike still wearing his eye makeup but watching the press conference from afar.

Just noticing the usual trend is Bruce is the disguise to walk in crowds and mingle but here Bruce is still acting like Batman. Which would be in line with what Reeves was saying about him still figuring himself out.
Read what I wrote above... everyone remembers him in a room full of cops, it’s one of the major scenes and it didn’t look too friendly to you did it.

Do you think it was supposed to be Bruce Wayne at the crime scene or surrounded by cops then :gucci:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Read what I wrote above... everyone remembers him in a room full of cops, it’s one of the major scenes and it didn’t look too friendly to you did it.

Do you think it was supposed to be Bruce Wayne at the crime scene ir surrounded by cops then :gucci:
I’m just talking about where Bruce is in his relationship to GPD at this point possibly. It’s not like he has to show up at the crime scene full of cops. It could just be him and Jim and a couple of others. He’s seems to be okay with them at this point being fully seen.

I have no idea if the Batsignal or if Jim I had some way to reach him.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:gucci:

One 2 minute clip... and he was surrounded by GCPD twice in it... Hostile GCPD at that.

As Bruce Wayne he was in multiple crowds or alone in the Batcave... as usual
He’s at a funeral and that’s it.

He sitting on a bike far off from the crowd.

Of couse it’s just two minutes but we have no idea if this is all hour one or two material.

I’m just contrasting how Bruce/Batman is normally depicted in live action va how Reeves is putting it so far.

Just speculation. Not acting like I know for sure.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know Jared Leto’s Joker was actually based off a comic book iteration of the Joker too... right?

Even some of the scenes cut from SS was based off of that comic
Exactly. People who don’t know the comics constantly saying how something isn’t accurate or wrong and they don’t even know .
I think DC should just kill off Ben Afflecks Batman. No Snyder cut, no flash movie appearance.
Smh shut up

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Trailer went over the top (bearing in mind the subject matter) but I loved the first 3/4 of it, the feel of the noir/serial killer is one I have long liked, remember that WB series episode where Bullock is being stalked? I saw that in like 1995, and it was so dark and brooding, I always wanted to see a Batman like that, one that would leave the high theatrics of the Nolan universe for something a little more grounded. Of course, I had much high expectations for Joker, after the trailer in Spring 2019, and the movie, while delivering, was not a fun or enjoyable experience, despite all that went right with it.

Did anyone notice the "Batmon" in the car scene? lol

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He’s at a funeral and that’s it.

He sitting on a bike far off from the crowd.

Of couse it’s just two minutes but we have no idea if this is all hour one or two material.

I’m just contrasting how Bruce/Batman is normally depicted in live action va how Reeves is putting it so far.

Just speculation. Not acting like I know for sure.
Did he needed to be at that funeral?

He’s also outside in a crowd at one point

my point is... you whining about him being around cops instead of “in the shadows” but can’t ustilize basic context clues to see that he was not usually in those situations.

and how is he normally depicted in live action... he was in the interrogation room with the Joker in The Dark Knight.

What was he supposed to do... walk into the crime scene as Bruce Wayne to read a riddle meant for Batman?

just say you wanted to find something to bytch about and keep it moving.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Did he needed to be at that funeral?

He’s also outside in a crowd at one point

my point is... you whining about him being around cops instead of “in the shadows” but can’t ustilize basic context clues to see that he was not usually in those situations.

and how is he normally depicted in live action... he was in the interrogation room with the Joker in The Dark Knight.

What was he supposed to do... walk into the crime scene as Bruce Wayne to read a riddle meant for Batman?

just say you wanted to find something to bytch about and keep it moving.
I know this board has trolls who criticize just to criticize but do better at learning the difference between whining and genuine excitement and comparing an contrasting how characters you like are depicted.

At no point did i “whine” about what was going on. Just fan speculation about how this Batman is acting in relation to how it’s been done before and what that might mean based on 2 minutes of a probably two hour movie.

For a character that has been depicted a multitude of times, changes can highlight how the director intends to separate his version from another.

And yeah. The interrogation scene in TDK was specifically cause Gordon asked him there. The other officers didn’t.

Have a good night

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

hQaZpnR.png

images