Official The Batman Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They definitely dialed Batfleck down in Justice League...

BvS Batfleck was as close to the animated/comic Batman style fighting and Bruce Wayne as we were going to get it seems... Unless Snyder-god brings that Batman back in JL Snydercut :wow:

But I like Battison too:ehh:. Less polished, more brutal in a way, more unhinged/less controlled kind of Batman that I would expect in Year 2 of crime fighting. Like I think he hasn’t fully controlled his emotional state and even Reeves said this Batman is trying to figure out his style of justice..

But he definitely was trying to make an example out of that goon:mjlol:
Yes it makes sense he’d start off that violent because he wants to strike fear in the criminal elements heart . They have to know that he is dangerous especially for a guy that doesn’t kill they need to almost think he may snap kill me or leave me so bad I wish I was dead

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yoooooooo it just hit me. Batman is the same as Dexter:ohhh:

Matter of fact Batman was Dexter before Dexter:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yup. Riddler should be like John Doe from seven. That’s it.
Also don’t know who did this nirvana cover but the piano keys are the same notes as the theme Giacchino did for the movie. Don’t know which came first but that’s a nice touch for the trailer
That Nirvana song was PERFECT for the trailer. Hopefully this shyt is rated R.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I like the grimier aesthetic to things like the Batcave, Batmobile, Catwoman etc. It feels kinda ramshackle compared to Nolan's military tech style.

I do wonder if they'll go into the more problematic traits of Batman's character. That scene where he goes to town on that goon felt excessive, maybe hinting at the unhinged aspects of his character. I just feel like in 2020 it's hard to do a film about a vilgilante who works with the police and has an almost fascist approach to fighting crime.

I see a lot of fans :blessed: at that "I'm vengeance" line but that shyt plays kinda weird after the year we've had. That's some Death Wish shyt. I think you have to at least address it on some level.