Official The Batman Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's insane for sure.... in the context of our universe. All depends on the world building about how insane he comes on movie to movie. I feel like this movie is gonna give audiences that feeling of truly living in Gotham. That moral dilemma that some citizens of gotham probably have. The feeling of gratefulness that batman is around to stop some of these evil sickos. And simultaneously, the feeling of fear about what if this dude goes unhinged as well since he's crazy too.

I dont think it's more tame than Battfleck because we at least know it was years of shyt that made him kill the joker. Plus the branding was tamer than the ass whooping Battinson gave that goon. That's props to Pattinson. You could see the rage :wow:. Also it's hard to see battfleck the same after the justice league movie. They dialed down how dark they were going
They definitely dialed Batfleck down in Justice League...

BvS Batfleck was as close to the animated/comic Batman style fighting and Bruce Wayne as we were going to get it seems... Unless Snyder-god brings that Batman back in JL Snydercut :wow:

But I like Battison too:ehh:. Less polished, more brutal in a way, more unhinged/less controlled kind of Batman that I would expect in Year 2 of crime fighting. Like I think he hasn’t fully controlled his emotional state and even Reeves said this Batman is trying to figure out his style of justice..

But he definitely was trying to make an example out of that goon:mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
heard cats saying how good this was on another forum...refused to give it a fair shot due to my misgivings about dude’s acting...gonna download this and check it out
Yeah.
Hes been in some.pretty good jojnts after Twilight.
I liked that Lighthouse one too.
shyt was weird as hell!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don’t believe that

Dude got it from some fan art... I was reading up on it at work.

William Defoe had discussed with the writer about playing Joker at some point (they are friends) but has not officially been approached at all by anyone from production of The Batman.

That rumor started because some guy had put a pic up of William Defoe in Joker face paint on IG and it went viral

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Man I hope this shyt is dope. The last few DC projects been trash. I watched all of them only once. Didn’t even bother to revisit them.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don’t see what’s so insane about this Bruce Wayne personally :yeshrug:
I really dont know why ppl keep saying this.

If anything he's been depicted as impossibly sane, in the comics anyway. Be has a backup personality incase he loses his memories. He can fool walking lie detectors like Superman and Manhunter. He has survived mindrape from beings that can mentally cripple cities... He's a hero because he has his shyt together. Red Hood and Arzrael are psychopath versions of Batman.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
batman working with the GCPD and being around crime scenes is new. It’s gonna feel weird with him not just communicating with Gordon.
I think he still only communicates with Gordon...

Thats why all the cops were looking at him crazy and in the beginning they was talking to Gordon saying the letter was for his special “friend” aka Batman.

The cops are not onboard with Batman and vigilanteism yet I think

Even in The Dark Knight Batman was allowed in the police station... in some of the games, and even in BvS he got into the prison somehow.

I think this Batman eventually became cool with Gordon (who I don’t think is commissioner Gordon yet) sometime in Year One but he’s the only one

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
They definitely dialed Batfleck down in Justice League...

BvS Batfleck was as close to the animated/comic Batman style fighting and Bruce Wayne as we were going to get it seems... Unless Snyder-god brings that Batman back in JL Snydercut :wow:

But I like Battison too:ehh:. Less polished, more brutal in a way, more unhinged/less controlled kind of Batman that I would expect in Year 2 of crime fighting. Like I think he hasn’t fully controlled his emotional state and even Reeves said this Batman is trying to figure out his style of justice..

But he definitely was trying to make an example out of that goon:mjlol:

The Goon didn't deserve that ass beating:mjlol:

Yo Batman was unhinged:russ:

Imagine you chilling what your boys and you look up and see a psycho nikka in a Bat Suit just chilling and looking at you, I would ask the same question you crazy fukk who the in the fukk is you:mjtf:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don’t believe that

Dude got it from some fan art... I was reading up on it at work.

William Defoe had discussed with the writer about playing Joker at some point (they are friends) but has not officially been approached at all by anyone from production of The Batman.

That rumor started because some guy had put a pic up of William Defoe in Joker face paint on IG and it went viral

he definitely looks like that mufukka. :pachaha:

Wouldn't mind seeing LaKeith do it, but you know cacs gonna act the fool. :francis: