Official The Batman Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The Goon didn't deserve that ass beating:mjlol:

Yo Batman was unhinged:russ:

Imagine you chilling what your boys and you look up and see a psycho nikka in a Bat Suit just chilling and looking at you, I would ask the same question you crazy fukk who the in the fukk is you:mjtf:
He literally tried to hit him with a steel pipe :gucci:

Goon #8 earned every bit of that ass whipping:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
l5o9xxmqpri51.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Finally putting some respect on Riddler's name. :blessed:
Yup. Riddler should be like John Doe from seven. That’s it.
Also don’t know who did this nirvana cover but the piano keys are the same notes as the theme Giacchino did for the movie. Don’t know which came first but that’s a nice touch for the trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
batman working with the GCPD and being around crime scenes is new. It’s gonna feel weird with him not just communicating with Gordon.
New for the movies perhaps. In the comic books they focus a lot on Batman's detective skills and he's called to almost every "weird" crime scene.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@TheGodling 's post just reminded me of Reeves film Let Me In (remake of the classic Let the Right One In)

:francis:

Lets hope he handles the thriller aspects better with this.

Although to be fair he's probably grown a lot since then :ehh:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Batman is crazy and The Joker knows he insane but Batman hides his shyt real good and Joker Is like No this muthafukka is crazy too, Joker fukks with him because he want the world to see that Batman is crazy

What Man will get beat to death just so he can study you to get the drop on you for the next encounter, Batman does that crazy shyt

The dude saw his parents get killed Infront him, got trap in an old Den with hundreds of bats flying around him as a Child, that switch was fukkin flipped

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more reality based the batman is, the more insane he will look. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. So far everything from this Reeve world is super real. Even compared to Nolan's. Nolan's you had ninja assassins off rip. They looked real but there's still a level of silliness to a ninja assassin. In this trailer we see a serial killer that really doesnt look far off of serial killers we've seen in real life.
So then when you see batman/ Wayne, you can see him for what he really is. A billionaire with mental issues who gets off on dressing up as a bat and pulverizing gang bangers. Them two extra punches he threw at ole boys body was basically like "oh this nikka insane insane :ohhh::wow:". Nothing in the movie looks outside the realm of reality. From his car to his suit. Even the details of his suit look deranged. I remember when they shared the first looks of this suit and that cowl looked like it was sowed together.
I'm here for it. I personally hated Battfleck. Thought he was the dumbest batman of alltime. You can tell this batman, while crazy, will have the detective/ stratigic skills I've always loved Batman for.
Love the idea of this portrayal, is there a reference to this interpretation of this realistic, psycho batman in the comics, games?