Definitely gonna check it out
71qiE6Kz1RL._SL1500_.jpg

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don’t see what’s so insane about this Bruce Wayne personally :yeshrug:
The more reality based the batman is, the more insane he will look. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. So far everything from this Reeve world is super real. Even compared to Nolan's. Nolan's you had ninja assassins off rip. They looked real but there's still a level of silliness to a ninja assassin. In this trailer we see a serial killer that really doesnt look far off of serial killers we've seen in real life.
So then when you see batman/ Wayne, you can see him for what he really is. A billionaire with mental issues who gets off on dressing up as a bat and pulverizing gang bangers. Them two extra punches he threw at ole boys body was basically like "oh this nikka insane insane :ohhh::wow:". Nothing in the movie looks outside the realm of reality. From his car to his suit. Even the details of his suit look deranged. I remember when they shared the first looks of this suit and that cowl looked like it was sowed together.
I'm here for it. I personally hated Battfleck. Thought he was the dumbest batman of alltime. You can tell this batman, while crazy, will have the detective/ stratigic skills I've always loved Batman for.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dudes a billionaire who dresses like a rodent and violently beats criminals and other psychopaths into pulps... safe to say he’s insane.

They’ve explored this many times within the comics... why do you think the Joker is obsessed with dude in some iterations (The Dark Knight).

Plus, this is year 2 Batman that even Reeves is saying he will be more flawed and still figuring out what kind of hero he should be, compared to other Batmans we’ve seen. People should expect this kind of relentless hatred and obsession towards criminals for him to be that motivated to become a vigilante instead of sit back and be a rich playboy...

And I still think this one is more tame than Batfleck that was branding pedos or the Batman from the Dark Knight series that actually killed the Joker once in for all when he realized he would never stop
He's insane for sure.... in the context of our universe. All depends on the world building about how insane he comes on movie to movie. I feel like this movie is gonna give audiences that feeling of truly living in Gotham. That moral dilemma that some citizens of gotham probably have. The feeling of gratefulness that batman is around to stop some of these evil sickos. And simultaneously, the feeling of fear about what if this dude goes unhinged as well since he's crazy too.

I dont think it's more tame than Battfleck because we at least know it was years of shyt that made him kill the joker. Plus the branding was tamer than the ass whooping Battinson gave that goon. That's props to Pattinson. You could see the rage :wow:. Also it's hard to see battfleck the same after the justice league movie. They dialed down how dark they were going