Official The Batman Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think what y’all are missing tho with @NZA’s observation is this may be the first time we’ve seen bruce wayne look disheveled as a result of him not being able to keep his composure...he’s always been able to keep the playboy billionaire persona together to “distract” those around him from his “mental affliction”...if they purposely have bruce wayne looking like this tho to represent a breakdown in which he can no longer separate the two personalities then that’d be dope...on the other hand if that’s just simply how dude looks then ya I can see how it threw dude off
This is only his second year so he hasn't mastered dual personalities yet.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but he was specifically going for that for this character. They played up the crazy

y’all are looking to do a full psychoanalysis

if I saw michael keaton’s bruce wayne I wouldn’t immediately think that dude is crazy

if I saw robert pattinson’s bruce wayne I would cross the street...he physically looks crazy

dude’s comment was strictly observational...that is all

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Had to take a break from this site. I wasn't going to come back until after the election, possibly never. Decided to completely avoid TLR and just browse and occasionally post in the other sub forums. TLR is toxic. :scust:

I don't blame you with so much Election 2020 stuff in there. I don't know how anyone has anymore patience with it. I'm looking forward to three days for the rest of the year and one is Nov. 5 because that means this shytty election will finally be over with and we can move on.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is only his second year do he hasn't mastered dual personalities yet.

it’s possible...I have no idea

my point is I understood what dude meant when he said he looks crazy on the surface

there are a lot of ppl with deep psychological issues but they still are capable of presenting themselves a certain way around ppl

no one is arguing that bruce wayne is not crazy but the bruce wayne persona was never portatryed that way on the surface...with this one it appears that they might do that

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Keaton's Bruce Wayne was eccentric. One of those people who are weird because they can afford to be.

This Bruce seems like it's going to played similar to Burton's Selina Kyle. Someone who is batshyt crazy, new to the vigilante life and can't separate their personas just yet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keaton's Bruce Wayne was eccentric. One of those people who are weird because they can afford to be.

This Bruce seems like it's going to played similar to Burton's Selina Kyle. Someone who is batshyt crazy, new to the vigilante life and can't separate their personas just yet.

if this is what they’re going for then it’d be a refreshing take on bruce wayne (movie-wise)...dude looks like he is about to lose his shyt...he actually looks scarier without the cowl

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I do think theyve mad Batman look a little too insane. I understand that in real life Batman would be a nutcase but he shouldnt be a full blown loon in his own universe. They can play on depression and some anger issues if they want, but Pattinson looks certifiable.

But I'm here for this. Regardless of how insane he looks, this should be incredible. They're about to turn up the fear and intimidation factor of batman. I cant wait to see him hosptializing nikkas. He better keep that same energy towards the joker tho:ufdup:. Bruce be breaking goons spines left and right but then when it comes to the Joker he turns into Gandhi :deadmanny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The score and the song choice in the trailer was fantastic. Robert is gonna be the breakout star of the 2020s. Between this and Tenet, who's gonna have a better start to this decade. Also Paul Dano is absolutely gonna kill it as the riddler. He sounds terrifying

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I know you all don’t care about these kinds of things but Robert Pattinson is ugly as fukk and looks like he smells like wet dog and unwashed ass.

His hair is always :scust:.

He might be the greatest Batman of all time for all I know but his Bruce Wayne is WOAT just off his physical appearance alone.
:hhh:
robert-pattinson-gq-cover-june-july-2020-13.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
After watching the trailer a few more times, I’m starting to see this as a Batman, Unhinged. A Batman whom hasn’t found his “center” yet. Whom acts on moreso on rage. The beat down of that goon says it all! I’m just curious how DC is going to build off this movie