London Town
giphy.gif
:picard: Goon was getting the work

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
After watching the trailer a few more times, I’m starting to see this as a Batman, Unhinged. A Batman whom hasn’t found his “center” yet. Whom acts on moreso on rage. The beat down of that goon says it all! I’m just curious how DC is going to build off this movie
I'm not picking on you, you're just the latest person to talk about this, and the first to mention both things I'm gonna speak on.

First off, the dude tried to hit batman with a damn bat/pipe/something... He didn't JUST ask a question. Bats didn't give him the beats for nothing. Probably didn't want to have to fight all them so you punish one to scare the others.

Second, we only see Bruce Wayne a good 3 times. One where he saves the kid, another with the dark circles, maybe one more, not even sure if it showed his face.... In other words, 50-75% of the time, he's fresh out of action. Of course he looks disheveled. We actually don't have any scenes of company man Wayne, playboy Wayne, or him even in a normal setting.

That being said... Rage Batman would be perfect :banderas:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm not picking on you, you're just the latest person to talk about this, and the first to mention both things I'm gonna speak on.

First off, the dude tried to hit batman with a damn bat/pipe/something... He didn't JUST ask a question. Bats didn't give him the beats for nothing. Probably didn't want to have to fight all them so you punish one to scare the others.

Second, we only see Bruce Wayne a good 3 times. One where he saves the kid, another with the dark circles, maybe one more, not even sure if it showed his face.... In other words, 50-75% of the time, he's fresh out of action. Of course he looks disheveled. We actually don't have any scenes of company man Wayne, playboy Wayne, or him even in a normal setting.

That being said... Rage Batman would be perfect :banderas:

I see where you’re coming from as right now we have a limited scope of whom this version of Bruce Wayne is based on this trailer. But in my opinion, all signs are pointing to him being a Bruce Wayne whom is a bit rough around the edges. A Bruce whom hasn’t quite found his proper footing yet.

It just seems that out all the Batman movies I’ve seen, this is the edgiest Batman has been. He’s a Batman like if you even look at him the wrong way, you getting a beat down.

That being said, you’re correct as we don’t have the full picture but man...I want and hoping to see Batman Unleashed :wow: