Official The Batman Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I clearly said that their reliable reliable source confirmed it but not the studio.

Either youre a dumb dude or old ass man...Im leaning towards old ass man.
You said none of this nikka :mjlol:

idgaf what you think of me because i find your goalpost moving too funny.

I asked where tf was this confirmed from the JUMP and you sent this lonely ass article from a “reliable source” (that as others have mentioned, is not so reliable) about shyt he’s assuming that will happen because even in the article he’s saying it’s unconfirmed...

Like are you the stupid one here?:gucci:

Then I even tried to kill it but you insist on this unreliable ass fukking source that only you believe

I believe you don’t want to hold this L so you’re making shyt up and moving goalposts but it’s not even this serious :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I do think theyve mad Batman look a little too insane. I understand that in real life Batman would be a nutcase but he shouldnt be a full blown loon in his own universe. They can play on depression and some anger issues if they want, but Pattinson looks certifiable.

But I'm here for this. Regardless of how insane he looks, this should be incredible. They're about to turn up the fear and intimidation factor of batman. I cant wait to see him hosptializing nikkas. He better keep that same energy towards the joker tho:ufdup:. Bruce be breaking goons spines left and right but then when it comes to the Joker he turns into Gandhi :deadmanny:
Dudes a billionaire who dresses like a rodent and violently beats criminals and other psychopaths into pulps... safe to say he’s insane.

They’ve explored this many times within the comics... why do you think the Joker is obsessed with dude in some iterations (The Dark Knight).

Plus, this is year 2 Batman that even Reeves is saying he will be more flawed and still figuring out what kind of hero he should be, compared to other Batmans we’ve seen. People should expect this kind of relentless hatred and obsession towards criminals for him to be that motivated to become a vigilante instead of sit back and be a rich playboy...

And I still think this one is more tame than Batfleck that was branding pedos or the Batman from the Dark Knight series that actually killed the Joker once in for all when he realized he would never stop

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Trailer looks good. Pattinson as a young Batman is playing. But I gotta say Batman lore is just wearing on me. It's been done too many times in close proximity. Night time, drab set design, 'darkness'. It's just a repeat of stuff we seen even rather recently. But I understand this shyt is beloved by a lot of people who cannot get enough. And dude is the most popular comic book character so have at it. Just not into it like that personally to be excited but what I saw looks cool no complaints.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t see what’s so insane about this Bruce Wayne personally :yeshrug:
Addition by subtraction. Remove the suave Bruce Wayne image and Bruce visually slides closer to the vigilante. Hunched over staring intensely in Bat costume..determined vigilante. Do it as guy in suit....weirdo.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You said none of this nikka :mjlol:

idgaf what you think of me because i find your goalpost moving too funny.

I asked where tf was this confirmed from the JUMP and you sent this lonely ass article from a “reliable source” (that as others have mentioned, is not so reliable) about shyt he’s assuming that will happen because even in the article he’s saying it’s unconfirmed...

Like are you the stupid one here?:gucci:

Then I even tried to kill it but you insist on this unreliable ass fukking source that only you believe

I believe you don’t want to hold this L so you’re making shyt up and moving goalposts but it’s not even this serious :mjlol:

Damn you even wake up stupid...You literally repeated what I said an hour before you...How old are you 50? :russ:

It hasnt been confirmed by the studio but it was confirmed by their reliable source.

How is this going over your head?

Are you this dumb in real life or just online?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That combo was vicious art
68QdZvr.png