What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You must be on your period..

Two words you should research before you go to bed:

1.Comprehension

2. Continuation

There are reference links within the article...

WB Planning Penguin Standalone Movie, Set Outside Of DCEU
I know this is between you two but they’re not a reliable source at all. Not saying you’re wrong or the shyt won’t happen but they miss way more than they hit and most movie outlets look at them as like the national enquirer

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I know this is between you two but they’re not a reliable source at all. Not saying you’re wrong or the shyt won’t happen but they miss way more than they hit and most movie outlets look at them as like the national enquirer

Tell me one thing that they were wrong about?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tell me one thing that they were wrong about?

Id have to do the research and compile that list but when film journalists poo poo their “scoops” and say it’s nothing to see here, that tells you all you need to know. Journalists give props to people they work with even if it’s at other outlets cause it’s like a group bond. Their shyt is always dismissed out hand. When I see that, I know what’s up :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
looks wonderful except the bruce wayne parts. dude looks like a nut
I feel like I have been arguing with people for ages on how that's supposed to be the case. Bruce Wayne is a man defined by trauma and obsessed with (physically) fighting crime. What part of that suggests he's in a correct mental state?

It's same with the reaction to the violence. Outside of his rule to never kill (which almost all films so far have ignored) Batman really has no limits on violence lol.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Id have to do the research and compile that list but when film journalists poo poo their “scoops” and say it’s nothing to see here, that tells you all you need to know. Journalists give props to people they work with even if it’s at other outlets cause it’s like a group bond. Their shyt is always dismissed out hand. When I see that, I know what’s up :manny:

Make a broad claim then support your claim with zero evidence...

I guess your posting on this forum is in the same "National Enquirer" vein..

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And hopefully this film completed Matt Reeves' growth potential because unlike popular opinion his previous films have all been mid. Like the talent is clearly there but some things just don't click like they should or you would expect in his films.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Make a broad claim then support your claim with zero evidence...

I guess your posting on this forum is in the same "National Enquirer" vein..
Homie I’m telling you what movie journalists say. shyt here’s a twitter thread a fan started chronicling their stories and their hit-miss ratio from last December

he went through every story for a year from December ‘18-‘19

edit: and if that’s not enough there are threads around the web about their reliability

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait for this. I just hope its not too overstuffed since it has so many villains in it
Most of the villains will be guys Batman just talks to to see if they know what's going on. They won't be full on villains, his rogue gallery will already be established in this film.

I knew that was Colin, i could tell because he has a distinct look even with all the makeup.

I was skeptical at first at having a prettyboy Colin as The Penguin but he nailed the look
I don't think that's him.

Dude in the background had to rethink his whole life
EgEpMNvXoAAAuY9

Dude is on the verge of tears man...:laff::laff::laff:

He gonna be damn near smiley status. lmfao
He wondering about the choices he made in life that led him to this moment. His bones gonna be rice crispies snap crackle. smh
Was it ever confirmed that this was set in the 90s. Dude probably went home and went back to a straight and narrow life as Barack Obama.

looks wonderful except the bruce wayne parts. dude looks like a nut

Bruce Wayne saw his billionaire parents murdered during a mugging when he was 10 years old and decided to dedicate his life as a vigilante dressing as a bat, spending most of his time in an underground lair and beating up bad guys at night.

He's out of his fukking mind.

If it turned out that Jeff Bezos was doing this shyt he'd be ousted from his company, arrested and evaluated for insanity.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most of the villains will be guys Batman just talks to to see if they know what's going on. They won't be full on villains, his rogue gallery will already be established in this film.

I don't think that's him.

Was it ever confirmed that this was set in the 90s. Dude probably went home and went back to a straight and narrow life as Barack Obama.

Bruce Wayne saw his billionaire parents murdered during a mugging when he was 10 years old and decided to dedicate his life as a vigilante dressing as a bat, spending most of his time in an underground lair and beating up bad guys at night.

He's out of his fukking mind.

If it turned out that Jeff Bezos was doing this shyt he'd be ousted from his company, arrested and evaluated for insanity.

Its him breh... other Twitter accounts are joking about it...

I was also in the car chase seen saying “This guy is crazy”.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly :mjlol:

This dude said they confirmed it and I’m like “who tf are they?”

Then in the article they literally say it’s NOT confirmed...

Like dude is arguing for “sources”