Official The Batman Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Did anyone else catch this?

EgEVCrsXkAYmYZ4
I was thinking of this since the arkham knights game teased the court of the owls

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I liked the bigger set pieces like the car chases but the 1 on 1 :francis:
I was like where BP from civil war :francis:
Bruh I've said it a buncha times b4 but i'll say it again

Black Panther was a novelty movie. It broke barriers and I'm happy it did but it's just like the original X-Men movies. People were excited becuz it was new but looking back those movies are not good lol

Same way I feel about Black Panther:yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruh I've said it a buncha times b4 but i'll say it again

Black Panther was a novelty movie. It broke barriers and I'm happy it did but it's just like the original X-Men movies. People were excited becuz it was new but looking back those movies are not good lol

Same way I feel about Black Panther:yeshrug:
Killmonger was one of the dopest villains in the MCU and it was better than Avengers 2

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
So basically, none of this is confirmed and it’s all this guys theory/sources of what MIGHT happen after Joker 2....

And I have seen zero mention of a DCVU

The info is from a very reliable source for them...and you clearly didnt read the last sentence in the article

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The info is from a very reliable source for them...and you clearly didnt read the last sentence in the article
You right, I didn’t because it’s still speculation

And he was talking more about the other villains being in Joker 2 being reliable, not a DCVU being confirmed.

You and this guy are the only ones literally saying this... up this thread in 5 or 6 years then if you’re right

Edit: No, I was right. None of this has been even remotely confirmed and it’s all speculation from this guy

And the last sentence still didn’t mention a DCVU... it said a to “be on the lookout for a Batman Villain Universe” ... in that case do origin stories for all DC villains then