Official The Batman Thread

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You right, I didn’t because it’s still speculation

And he was talking more about the other villains being in Joker 2 being reliable, not a DCVU being confirmed.

You and this guy are the only ones literally saying this... up this thread in 5 or 6 years then if you’re right

Umm if The Joker has its own seperate story arch and its confirmed that other Batman villians will share solo movies in that story arch..

Isnt that a Batman Villians Universe?

Stop being an ass just to seem intelligent, because youre looking dumb

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lame Disney loyalist who are use to kiddie superhero movies wont like this cuz its too dark:wow::wow::wow::wow:
yeah i said what i said:wow:
coming from a marvel and dc fan:wow:
Most Marvel fans favorite movie is the darkest one... Infinity War... Only people wanting more campy shyt is the kids

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You right, I didn’t because it’s still speculation

And he was talking more about the other villains being in Joker 2 being reliable, not a DCVU being confirmed.

You and this guy are the only ones literally saying this... up this thread in 5 or 6 years then if you’re right

Edit: No, I was right. None of this has been even remotely confirmed and it’s all speculation from this guy

And the last sentence still didn’t mention a DCVU... it said a to “be on the lookout for a Batman Villain Universe” ... in that case do origin stories for all DC villains then

It hasnt been confirmed by the studio but it was confirmed by their reliable source.

How is this going over your head?

Are you this dumb in real life or just online?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Umm if The Joker has its own seperate story arch and its confirmed that other Batman villians will share solo movies in that story arch..

Isnt that a Batman Villians Universe?

Stop being an ass just to seem intelligent, because youre looking dumb
Show me where it’s confirmed bruh... that’s literally what I asked you in the first place

It hasnt been confirmed by the studio but it was confirmed by their reliable source.

How is this going over your head?

Are you this dumb in real life or just online?
you just said it was confirmed but the “reliable source” literally said it wasn’t confirmed in the same article you posted :gucci:

Not about to argue with you bruh... just up this whenever this BVU (not DCVU like you said) is confirmed or created and not just from this one random guy, then I’ll take my L IF it happens

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Most Marvel fans favorite movie is the darkest one... Infinity War... Only people wanting more campy shyt is the kids

Not true...... No movie was more campy and kiddie than Shazaam and people want more of that.

Same for Deadpool regarding the campiness.

But Shazaam is the movie that pretty much ended all the "kiddie" and "jokes/humor" stuff from any other company.... FOREVER:usure:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
He completely got in his shyt, bruh ain't even do nothing :dead:

DevotedImperfectAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif
Got all up in his shyt like daaamn:damn:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Show me where it’s confirmed bruh... that’s literally what I asked you in the first place

you just said it was confirmed but the “reliable source” literally said it wasn’t confirmed in the same article you posted :gucci:

Not about to argue with you bruh... just up this whenever this BVU (not DCVU like you said) is confirmed or created and not just from this one random guy, then I’ll take my L IF it happens

You must be on your period..

Two words you should research before you go to bed:

1.Comprehension

2. Continuation

There are reference links within the article...

WB Planning Penguin Standalone Movie, Set Outside Of DCEU