Official The Batman Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean....if he was referring to Black Widow being trash I'd ask the same shyt? Based on what?:dwillhuh: This is a thread discussion no?
Dude said what his opinion was based on and then got explained to condescendingly that he misread what he based his opinion on. lol
Yeah we can discuss what we want. Including what me and you are discussing right now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean....if he was referring to Black Widow being trash I'd ask the same shyt? Based on what?:dwillhuh: This is a thread discussion no?
I’m pretty sure you and I are two people who consistently asked for a black widow movie and said we wanted to see it when it was announced and when the trailer hit. But yeah fan boy:hubie:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I’m pretty sure you and I are two people who consistently asked for a black widow movie and said we wanted to see it when it was announced and when the trailer hit. But yeah fan boy:hubie:
Hey different opinions are fine lol it's just he kept harping on twilight I was curious if he saw anything else he did. Once again no smoke
hands_zps9bajinhk-png.294131

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hey different opinions are fine lol it's just he kept harping on twilight I was curious if he saw anything else he did. Once again no smoke
hands_zps9bajinhk-png.294131
Word. Once he said he doesn’t like dude I said cool. Let him have it. If he doesn’t fukk with him he doesn’t fukk with him. Hence me saying “oh ok”

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm all for Lakeith Stanfield brehs (if he gets offered) :yeshrug:

Na bruh, not for this role. My vote is for Willem Defoe or Jim Carrey if we're going older or Bill Skarsgard (IT) if we're going younger.

LaKeith Stanfield would be dope in a Mr. Terrific and Power girl movie.

He'd also make a dope Gambit in the new X Men universe.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Na bruh, not for this role. My vote is for Willem Defoe or Jim Carrey if we're going older or Bill Skarsgard (IT) if we're going younger.

LaKeith Stanfield would be dope in a Mr. Terrific and Power girl movie.

He'd also make a dope Gambit in the new X Men universe.
Breh you goin with the most obvious choices :unimpressed: