Official The Batman Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He'd also make a dope Gambit in the new X Men universe.

KindlyPolishedBison-small.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I always thought Gambit should be Cyclops black step brother. Dudes personality and swag just doesn't fit a white person.

I think he'd murder the role too. Cacs might be mad but I he'd be dope in the spot. Just like how Sam Jack is the new de facto Nick Fury and no one cares about the old white version. I think Lakief can do the same for Gambit. Hoteps and militants might get mad at him pawgin Rogue if they use that story line. :pachaha:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Just the keep vampire theme going and bring in Eric Goatman. :wow:
tenor.gif

Alexander Skarsgard would be a dope joker.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
‘The Batman’ Companion TV Series From Matt Reeves & Terence Winter Set At HBO Max – Deadline

Sounds like this will be the show Gotham started out as. Written by the guy who created Boardwalk Empire

HBO Max has given a series commitment to an original DC drama set in the Gotham City police department, from The Batman filmmaker Matt Reeves, Boardwalk Empire creator Terence Winter, The Batman producer Dylan Clark, and Warner Bros. Television.

Written by Winter, the series is set in the world Reeves is creating for The Batman feature and will build upon the film’s examination of the anatomy of corruption in Gotham City, launching a new Batman universe across multiple platforms. The series will extend the world established in the movie and further explore the myriad of complex characters of Gotham. This marks the first project for Reeves under his recently announced major overall deal with the Warner Bros. Television Group.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also wonder will you have to watch the series in order to follow the sequel to The Batman?
And really, they biting the Marvel/Disney + model heavy. lol

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that’s what let me know this should be some noir gangster shyt

Only thing that gives me pause it that it’s being described as a procedural ie. one case per episode. Would rather a 1 overarching mystery per season type thing.