Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Actor said batman isnt a super hero

Not the batman I wanna see.
He had nuance in what he said. And we’ve talked about that in here. Batman isn’t a a “superhero” in the traditional sense of the guy who always does the right thing and kisses babies and smiles. He colors outside the lines. He has no problem getting his hands dirty and there’s really only one line he won’t cross. He has no problem going right up to that line and doing things other people wouldn’t do or won’t do. This is the same guy who kept a record of his teammates weaknesses on file “just in case.” That’s not normal superhero behavior

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
He had nuance in what he said. And we’ve talked about that in here. Batman isn’t a a “superhero” in the traditional sense of the guy who always does the right thing and kisses babies and smiles. He colors outside the lines. He has no problem getting his hands dirty and there’s really only one line he won’t cross. He has no problem going right up to that line and doing things other people wouldn’t do or won’t do. This is the same guy who kept a record of his teammates weaknesses on file “just in case.” That’s not normal superhero behavior
I dont believe in him

I want to be surprised tho

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
oh so basically you're not into him and his comments are just the fuel you need to keep that fire blazing?

Basically

I tried to be cool but the comments gonna made just watch this with low expectations...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fan boy

He will be the worst batman

not even fan boy shyt. I like Pattison as an actor and dude is consistent for several years now and makes interesting choices. That's the first thing. Secondly, I don't judge any movie until I see it, point blank period no exceptions. and lastly, I've loved every movie Matt Reeves directs and writes, so why wouldn't I want to see this?

Fanboy is what you're doing right now, my guy. You have a preconceived notion and you're running with it in a negative direction, which is no different than someone having a preconceived notion and running in a positive direction. I got no problem with anything I've read or seen of this flick so far and want to see the final product. Whether I'm into it or not remains to be seen.