Official The Batman Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to be cool but the comments gonna made just watch this with low expectations...
Because he said a character that's been portrayed at times as being as crazy as the villains he goes after isn't a superhero:unimpressed:

Bruce Wayne didn't get bit by a spider, isn't an alien sent by his home planet, get a special ring, or build a weapon to escape captivity.

He was a little boy that witnessed his parent's brutal murder and decided to dedicate his life to stopping criminals while dressed like a bat. You don't think he'd be a little off mentally?

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
not even fan boy shyt. I like Pattison as an actor and dude is consistent for several years now and makes interesting choices. That's the first thing. Secondly, I don't judge any movie until I see it, point blank period no exceptions. and lastly, I've loved every movie Matt Reeves directs and writes, so why wouldn't I want to see this?

Fanboy is what you're doing right now, my guy. You have a preconceived notion and you're running with it in a negative direction, which is no different than someone having a preconceived notion and running in a positive direction. I got no problem with anything I've read or seen of this flick so far and want to see the final product. Whether I'm into it or not remains to be seen.
No you are assuming he is going to be good you are literally fan boying the twilight guy..kind of gay

I literally just dont think he will do well. You are writing a whole book of responses defending this cac.

He will bomb you are a fan now write another book about how one note Patterson is such a good actor.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Because he said a character that's been portrayed at times as being as crazy as the villains he goes after isn't a superhero:unimpressed:

Bruce Wayne didn't get bit by a spider, isn't an alien sent by his home planet, get a special ring, or build a weapon to escape captivity.

He was a little boy that witnessed his parent's brutal murder and decided to dedicate his life to stopping criminals while dressed like a bat. You don't think he'd be a little off mentally?
Get off his nuts

He is a ok actor and I dont have my Hope's up. Yall are acting like a bunch of fan girls crying cuz I think he will be a trash batman. And I am open to him proving me wrong. Yall are literal twilight fans crying that Patterson is good because he acted in a couple of B Movie Gritty roles. He will be trash now take your tampon out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No you are assuming he is going to be good you are literally fan boying the twilight guy..kind of gay

I literally just dont think he will do well. You are writing a whole book of responses defending this cac.

He will bomb you are a fan now write another book about how one note Patterson is such a good actor.
Oh ok you’re that guy. Cool :russ: My bad

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get off his nuts

He is a ok actor and I dont have my Hope's up. Yall are acting like a bunch of fan girls crying cuz I think he will be a trash batman. And I am open to him proving me wrong. Yall are literal twilight fans crying that Patterson is good because he acted in a couple of B Movie Gritty roles. He will be trash now take your tampon out.
:mjlol:

Ok breh, I'm sorry.

81EUZynu3IL._AC_SY550_.jpg

Where on the doll did his comments hurt you:jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York