Official The Batman Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You mean he appeared in episodes of the cartoon that came out two years after Batman Begins:unimpressed:
No luscious fox was actually in Batman TAS...:stopitslime: does no one remember?!?:mindblown:

latest

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah we all remember. But like I said earlier, unless my memory blocked it out from my recent rewatches, he was only in a handful of episodes and wasn’t the guy you say he was
I know that... All I'm saying is he existed for a long time before Nolan's take on him... Alot of people keep saying Nolan created him and whatnot :mjlol: but he's been there for a while is all I'm saying it be a waste not to introduce him in the movie. Considering this is year one Batman cannot do it all alone he didn't build the bat cave alone:heh: he didn't build the batmobile by himself.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know that... All I'm saying is he existed for a long time before Nolan's take on him... Alot of people keep saying Nolan created him and whatnot :mjlol: but he's been there for a while is all I'm saying it be a waste not to introduce him in the movie. Considering this is year one Batman cannot do it all alone he didn't build the bat cave alone:heh: he didn't build the batmobile by himself.
Breh. No one here ever once said he didn’t exist. No one here ever once said Nolan invented him.

Our main point lol our only point was this idea you and others keep throwing around that he helped Bruce and that he’ll come in and just fix shyt is from Nolan. So taking Nolan’s idea and applying it to another director and another writer is asinine. That’s the only point anyone here has made. You’re conflating us saying Nolan invented this role for Lucius with Nolan inventing Lucius:russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All this talk about Mr. Fox from one innocent comment of someone wanting him in the movie :russ:
Not even that. It’s the idea that someone has to use a character the same way another director used him. That’s how this whole thing started. I want to see him in the movie too but assuming reeves will do exactly what Nolan did is shortsighted

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Not even that. It’s the idea that someone has to use a character the same way another director used him. That’s how this whole thing started. I want to see him in the movie too but assuming reeves will do exactly what Nolan did is shortsighted
O yea i get it. I enjoyed the history lesson on the character since my knowledge doesnt go much beyond nolan/TAS/a few comics ive read with him in it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
O yea i get it. I enjoyed the history lesson on the character since my knowledge doesnt go much beyond nolan/TAS/a few comics ive read with him in it.
And that’s real. I figure most cats in this thread and this forum don’t have that knowledge. Rest of us were trying to spread it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh. No one here ever once said he didn’t exist. No one here ever once said Nolan invented him.

Our main point lol our only point was this idea you and others keep throwing around that he helped Bruce and that he’ll come in and just fix shyt is from Nolan. So taking Nolan’s idea and applying it to another director and another writer is asinine. That’s the only point anyone here has made. You’re conflating us saying Nolan invented this role for Lucius with Nolan inventing Lucius:russ:

I get that, but imo my main point is that for me batman doing it ALL by himself is a stretch...:comeon::manny: I gotta see how this works for this movie...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I get that, but imo my main point is that for me batman doing it ALL by himself is a stretch...:comeon::manny: I gotta see how this works for this movie...
And that’s cool. But for me and for most cats who came up reading Batman, that’s what we’re used to. In fact, him having anyone help him with his tech to that degree was a stretch for me for real. Lucius became a crutch and took away some of that intellect. Bruce isn’t just in top shape physically but mentally as well. His weakness is his emotional state and the fact he’s too reliant on his mental strength and ability.

Alfred was always his main source of help even over robin

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The Nolan movies had terribly amateurish fight choreography. Your can tell that Batman suit was not fit for movement. Hopefully they get rid of the rigid plastic so he can move.

I've always felt they should ditch the cape when he needs to fight. It's not practical.

which is why I’ve always said batfleck was the best Batman. he fought and moved in the environment like Batman even with the cape.

Last edited: