Official The Batman Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I get that, but imo my main point is that for me batman doing it ALL by himself is a stretch...:comeon::manny: I gotta see how this works for this movie...
You gotta look at it like Black Panther. In the comics he does most of his tech shyt himself. But in the film we got, he gets his shyt from Shuri. So now in 20 years a new generation of Black Panther fans will consider him making his own tech a stretch. Same situation.

Imagine Iron Man getting his tech from some nikka that work for him. It's on that level of outta pocket. Bruce don't even trust nikkas like that to be outsourcing his shyt all reckless...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Nolan's choreography was cool when it started cause he used quick cuts, Which made the grounded fight scenes more kinetic. Then he started listening to complaints in reviews about it, and made the fight scene camera's static, without sprucing up the choreography. I wish fans and especially critics would shut the fukk up and let nikkas rock. Funny thing is, nikkas did the same thing to Zack Snyder :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that, but imo my main point is that for me batman doing it ALL by himself is a stretch...:comeon::manny: I gotta see how this works for this movie...
But Batman bring a genius that’s done it by himself has been the norm until Nolan changed it.

In the comics pre Nolan, Fox didn’t even know Bruce was Batman.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nolan's choreography was cool when it started cause he used quick cuts, Which made the grounded fight scenes more kinetic. Then he started listening to complaints in reviews about it, and made the fight scene camera's static, without sprucing up the choreography. I wish fans and especially critics would shut the fukk up and let nikkas rock. Funny thing is, nikkas did the same thing to Zack Snyder :russ:

I didn’t fukk with BVS but that warehouse scene day especially the aggression from Batman was perfect. The part were he is stabbed and then takes out the knife and stabs the criminal that stabbed him is fantastic. I have always said Batman needs to be absolutely brutal he needs to beat criminals just short of killing them. I want him to break bones and cripple these motherfukkers so when night team comes and they see the Bat signal they think oh shyt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
And that’s cool. But for me and for most cats who came up reading Batman, that’s what we’re used to. In fact, him having anyone help him with his tech to that degree was a stretch for me for real. Lucius became a crutch and took away some of that intellect. Bruce isn’t just in top shape physically but mentally as well. His weakness is his emotional state and the fact he’s too reliant on his mental strength and ability.

Alfred was always his main source of help even over robin
Yup. Lucius having that much impact was pretty much the Shuri effect for Black Panther :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yall gotta stop with “Luscious” :russ:
I really want Matt Reeves to cast Terrence Howard as Lucius Fox in The Batman just so I can hear him say: "So you telling me that Bat-Mayne is really Bruce Wayne, mayne?"
hbevrNR.jpg

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't even try that "kinetic" nonsense:stopitslime:

The man clearly didn't know how to shoot a fight scene. He should have brought someone on to handle that.

:scust:
ezgif-7-98c1c773c7b8.gif

ezgif-7-589a3bfacafa.gif

ezgif-7-12af06219117.gif

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
yeah I could be wrong. I’d have to go back through the episodes he was in for the animated series, but if I recall he’s just the face and business man. The Batman tho? That animated show where he popped up after Batman begins? Yeah he’s a tech guy too
He was Bruce's busines manager in batman:tas