Official The Batman Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't even try that "kinetic" nonsense:stopitslime:

The man clearly didn't know how to shoot a fight scene. He should have brought someone on to handle that.

:scust:
ezgif-7-98c1c773c7b8.gif

ezgif-7-589a3bfacafa.gif

ezgif-7-12af06219117.gif
:hhh: Even so better then what we got in Rises ugh that was the worst fighting sequences I've seen considering the budget. :picard::scust:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't it called Kinsio?
Some British guys throwing elbows and hammer fists, looked retarded.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nolan's choreography was cool when it started cause he used quick cuts, Which made the grounded fight scenes more kinetic. Then he started listening to complaints in reviews about it, and made the fight scene camera's static, without sprucing up the choreography. I wish fans and especially critics would shut the fukk up and let nikkas rock. Funny thing is, nikkas did the same thing to Zack Snyder :russ:

Warehouse scene was the dopest scene in the movie...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I get that, but imo my main point is that for me batman doing it ALL by himself is a stretch...:comeon::manny: I gotta see how this works for this movie...

superhero shyt working in the comic world is a stretch now ?? nikka go watch a national geographic on mechanics then.

the idea of a man dressed as a bat fuccin nikkas up is cool but the thought of him creating his own tech is where you draw the line ?

bozo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
superhero shyt working in the comic world is a stretch now ?? nikka go watch a national geographic on mechanics then.

the idea of a man dressed as a bat fuccin nikkas up is cool but the thought of him creating his own tech is where you draw the line ?

bozo

bozo
we really gonna get into Al this again?!?:bryan: I just said what I said growing up as a kid I never asked myself how Batman gets àll his toys from but growing up on the batman cartoons, comics. It would just make sense if he had outside tech help, shyt batman relies on Robin, Nightwing and Oracle to do some tasks he can't do. No one says shyt I ask can he really build all that tech shyt on his own without any outside help I'm crucified for having an opinion.:heh: c'mon man...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't need any Batman/Joker interaction until waaay down the line. Batman has one of the deepest/dopest rogues gallery it's time to put it to use.

I always fukked with Riddler and Penguin so hopefully they will be done justice, Riddler was wack with Jim Carrey but Penguin was cool in the Burton flick