Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's not necessarily true.... The cartoon luscious fox was an engineer at waynetech who made most of the shyt in r&d not just the Nolan movies...:beli: and also the comics. Nolan grabbed the inspirationf those sources... Im just saying it's real far fetched to have 1 man build all this shyt irl by himself it's a stretch...mindblown:
Nolan said he grabbed the inspiration from Bond. The comics didn’t reflect that change in Lucius until post Nolan. This is what I keep saying :russ: you keep citing comics from 06 to make your point when that’s post Batman begins which makes the point everyone else is saying.

Even in the cartoon it showed his engineering skills but Bruce for the most part still created all of his tech. Which goes back to the main point

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nolan films are not 100% accurate to the comics. Yes his films portrayed the characters closer to their comic book counter parts than the Burton and Schu fiilms ,but Nolans vision is not thorough.
He took his liberties as any director or writer should. Get the essence of the character right and the essence of the story rather than being so strict. Especially since characters change in the hands of different writers and artists.

But sticking to Nolan’s work as gospel flies in the face of how this shyt should work. If you want reeves to do what was done before why watch his movie?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He took his liberties as any director or writer should. Get the essence of the character right and the essence of the story rather than being so strict. Especially since characters change in the hands of different writers and artists.

But sticking to Nolan’s work as gospel flies in the face of how this shyt should work. If you want reeves to do what was done before why watch his movie?

Nolans trilogy was great, but we all knew how limited it was going to be with his real world James Bond approach. Reeves seems like it he will take some of the realistic approach blended with the fantasy comic elements aka btas pre stas

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m personally not crazy about the Batmobile.

But this also isn’t one of these TFR overdramatized “about to shyt on it” and “based that pic off thinking the movie is gonna be terrible” thing.

I just prefer the looks like Keatons car or some of the shyt from the animation. I’m sure it will be fine and more thing likely if this movie gets a trilogy, we’ll see it evolved

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Anyone that’s played the Arkham series knows how IMPORTANT that cape is :lolbron:

Necessary against the biggest fodder goon niccas and Bane to hit them power combos:wow:
I fukked with how the cape got battered up and ripped as you progressed through the story. Felt like the baddest mothafukka ever at the end of it all.....

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not necessarily true.... The cartoon luscious fox was an engineer at waynetech who made most of the shyt in r&d not just the Nolan movies...:beli: and also the comics. Nolan grabbed the inspirationf those sources... Im just saying it's real far fetched to have 1 man build all this shyt irl by himself it's a stretch...mindblown:
You mean he appeared in episodes of the cartoon that came out two years after Batman Begins:unimpressed:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You mean he appeared in episodes of the cartoon that came out two years after Batman Begins:unimpressed:

yeah I could be wrong. I’d have to go back through the episodes he was in for the animated series, but if I recall he’s just the face and business man. The Batman tho? That animated show where he popped up after Batman begins? Yeah he’s a tech guy too

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I could be wrong. I’d have to go back through the episodes he was in for the animated series, but if I recall he’s just the face and business man. The Batman tho? That animated show where he popped up after Batman begins? Yeah he’s a tech guy too
Yeah, he keeps citing stuff that came out after Batman Begins as proof that Lucius was always a tech guy.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bats is a world class engineer in his own right fr tho. He ain't get his shyt from lucious in the comics, that came from nolanverse. shyt used to blow me frfr.

there was some comics where he went to a quasimoto ass nikka to fix some car issues but I think my memory is fukking w/ me on that one
Yeah the homey Harold

Harold Allnut

Dont even think he knew Batman's id just had a back way in and out the cave to fix sh!t. His chapter didn't end so well...:francis: