Official The Batman Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like the suit! It’s definitely has me intrigued. I’m wonder if this movie going on more of a “Joker” feel

I don't think it will be that heavy but just from looking at the suit and hearing some of the score it's definitely gonna be gritty and if he is using his Detective skills then I'd imagine it to be more street level too

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm vouching for Jim Carrey as the Joker. Make this epic.

He did a great job as the Riddler in Batman Forever. I could see him playing the Joker...but that was before Joaquin just took it on another level. I would think that Carey’s version of the Joker would be a little too goofy for my tastes.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joaquín version of the Joker would not be a factor against an able body, dude looked morbidly sick. Hopefully they introduce the character played by a younger actor.

I'm not in the least impressed by Joaquin rendition, thankfully it was a one and done deal.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Joaquín version of the Joker would not be a factor against an able body, dude looked morbidly sick. Hopefully they introduce the character played by a younger actor.

I'm not in the least impressed by Joaquin rendition, thankfully it was a one and done deal.
or is it???

KS4N8ky.png

giphy.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He did a great job as the Riddler in Batman Forever. I could see him playing the Joker...but that was before Joaquin just took it on another level. I would think that Carey’s version of the Joker would be a little too goofy for my tastes.
He's played some pretty dark roles. He would knock it out the park imo.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When has physical strength/ability to fight Batman 1 on 1 ever something Joker has been known for?