Official The Batman Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Watched Blade Runner 2049 again. Leto is a really good actor.

I'm starting to think the director for Suicide Squad just didn't know what he was doing with him.
He needs another shot at the Joker. Maybe not this trilogy, but in the other DC films.
I wish Marvel would've grabbed him before Sony. It seems they're just grabbing the best actors for cash value to make shytty renditions of marvel projects. He could've been something special.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wish Marvel would've grabbed him before Sony. It seems they're just grabbing the best actors for cash value to make shytty renditions of marvel projects. He could've been something special.
It was Marvel who wanted Leto for Doctor Strange but he chose the Joker in SS. Ironic since Phoenix was their first choice for Doctor Strange as well.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It was Marvel who wanted Leto for Doctor Strange but he chose the Joker in SS. Ironic since Phoenix was their first choice for Doctor Strange as well.
Some actors just have poor choice in roles. The Will Smith effect. Speaking of which, I bet Marvel has pull in bringing him over now that he's done with SS.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We really gotta get a better gauge in threads about what is derailing the threads going off subject and what is staying on topic.:mjlol:

It’s becoming evident that depending on who the poster is determines the tolerance of whats on topic or off topic:mjgrin:

The last few pages have been off topic and it’s not bothering me but I noticed the main people that complain about that type of thing or boringly boast about how they ignore folks haven’t said a peep:sas2:

Sidenote.......

I also kinda wonder, now that I’m thinking about it, how they gonna do the Batcave and Wayne manor.

Im trynna think about all the Batman movies and remember which was the best Batcave

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Batman post TDK trilogy is :flabbynsick: in the live action comic book universe :manny:

The same stories get told over and over again. And it will be the same with this movie.

Nolan got it right (even if the execution was flawed)

WB should leave the character be.
They're gonna keep making them because people will still watch them, how do you think the james bond movies keep getting made

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They're gonna keep making them because people will still watch them, how do you think the james bond movies keep getting made

Which is kinda sad cuz Batman is the one thing that’s holding DC back and goes completely against the spirit and the culture of the DC comics.

Like buddy said in this vid and I’ve seen it mention many times across many platform....

Superman has always been the foundation of DC. But the movies for some reason have failed to make him that

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going from goofy as shyt with the gadgets to the gritty Craig movies wasn't a reinvention of the brand?

How are they telling the same Batman stories?

Battfleck was an old and grizzly Batman that had stopped giving a fukk and was branding people.

The new Batman is going to be a heavy detective story with an established rogue gallery.

Bale's Batman we saw him go through his training and every encounter with a villain was his first interaction with them.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
James Bond is played out too. They need to reinvent the brand or something.

Damn. If you say your opinion on some shyt like you did, here comes people trying to argue with you about it.:lolbron:

Either way..... Bond discussion in a Batman thread..... :ohhh:

Guess no one really wants the mods to make sure this stays on topic:troll:

I hope they have presence at Comicon this year and show something. I think DC been absent the last 1 or 2 but dropping this would be major

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
We really gotta get a better gauge in threads about what is derailing the threads going off subject and what is staying on topic.:mjlol:

It’s becoming evident that depending on who the poster is determines the tolerance of whats on topic or off topic:mjgrin:
I think it's all in the nature of the "derail."

If it's a natural segué within a topic, and citing an example to make a point regarding the execution of something, then it's not really affecting anyone, and won't really be called out, since it's not gonna get "noticed" to get called out in the first place.

Now on the other hand, if it's a situation where you're grading a performance in some category and someone decides to mention a competing industry/company/franchise just to be on some fukkery:mjgrin: then it's gonna hit different.

So I think if it's a matter of tallying scores or instigating competition, it's gonna get labelled as a derail. If it's a comparison being done with the endgame (no pun intended) being the overall improvement of the genre, then it won't be labelled as such.

fred.

(I just feel like I had to leave "fred" at the end for some reason:russ:)