Official The Batman Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Miscast could pertain to asthetic as well as potrayal or ability to portray. I just don’t think he exudes that Bruce Wayne/ Batman vibe. I am willing to hold my hand up and say I could be wrong, it’s just a feeling I have.
true but again that goes to what this bruce is. That was the same feeling for Keaton and for that interpretation of Bruce, he was perfect

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true but again that goes to what this bruce is. That was the same feeling for Keaton and for that interpretation of Bruce, he was perfect
754da3a5d3657573428fbac7c6fca814.jpg

5e3c294aa6786c1ddacfecad

He looks like a rich kid that has the :beli:during shyt he feels like he's obligated to do because of his status because he'd rather be in a cave solving mysteries and doing :demonic:shyt with a mask on.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still feel like the returns and 89 costume was the best on screen adaptation of the Batman visually and you can argue Keane was the best version thus far of the character also.

The score is hitting though, need a link to that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bat mobile is just a souped up muscle car I heard

Oh man...... I kinda want to see them go back to like the Tim Burton version. The jawn Micheal Keaton drove went hard.

I wasn’t crazy about the Nolan version but thought it worked for what it was.

I gotta go back an watch BvS/JL cuz as if typing this, I can’t even remember what that one looked like..... which probably is a sign that isn’t a good thing.

But the Burton one was my fav

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Heard Bruce made the original suit himself. It's prob gonna be a trilogy, so Lucius will show up and bless the costume later

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Heard Bruce made the original suit himself. It's prob gonna be a trilogy, so Lucius will show up and bless the costume later
Nah. I’m cool with him showing up but I’d love for them to stick with Bruce making his tech.

Lucius making his tech is a Nolan construct because Nolan loves Bond and wanted Batman to have his own Q. In order to separate this from what’s come before, keep it as Bruce being the guy who is so skilled and so smart he can do his own stuff.