Official The Batman Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pattinson can act.. don't expose yourself. He got a nice lil run going right now where he been acting his ass off
I think the Twilight joints boxed him in as far as public perception and his movies aint that known outside of Twilight so people assume he’s a bad fit. But i agree dude is def a good actor.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah. I’m cool with him showing up but I’d love for them to stick with Bruce making his tech.

Lucius making his tech is a Nolan construct because Nolan loves Bond and wanted Batman to have his own Q. In order to separate this from what’s come before, keep it as Bruce being the guy who is so skilled and so smart he can do his own stuff.
This. Lucious definitely holds him down on the Wayne Enterprises side but Bruce is brilliant for a reason.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So is it going to be all black or black and gray? What if it was gray and some shade of blue?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Some nikka on Youtube just called him Butterface Batman :russ:

Suite looks cool, but that mask is some ole dominatrix shyt.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It looks great but also remember test footage is not necessarily the final product, there could be tweaks to it. Score is amazing. I can already tell that will be in Oscar contention :wow:
Nah that’s final form homie. They did the same “test footage” thing for the joker reveal. It’s just a promo technique. More than likely they’ll be filming in public soon so they want people to see it before they see paparazzi shots

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah that’s final form homie. They did the same “test footage” thing for the joker reveal. It’s just a promo technique. More than likely they’ll be filming in public soon so they want people to see it before they see paparazzi shots

Maybe but there's no telling what everything is going to look like in post-production so I can't say much about it yet. I remember WATCHMEN had test footage for a movie back in 2003 and the movie never came out. The way this test footage is filmed doesn't mean this look with the red lighting is showing up anywhere in the actual film.

With Joker, that footage did actually show up in the film.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

one reason I kind of miss the days before the internet posting shyt the second it happens and being genuinely surprised when I see something.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe but there's no telling what everything is going to look like in post-production so I can't say much about it yet. I remember WATCHMEN had test footage for a movie back in 2003 and the movie never came out. The way this test footage is filmed doesn't mean this look with the red lighting is showing up anywhere in the actual film.

I think he's referring to

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

No you’re not hearing me homie. He’s labeling it test footage as a marketing tool. It’s not actual test footage. This is promo. WB sanctioned this to be released. It’s just a way to have it go viral and the way they used to do stuff doesn’t work anymore i.e. just a picture of a guy in a suit. This is now that.

Actual test footage is just for the studio heads and a few people. This isn’t actual test footage. This isn’t proof of concept, like the watchmen clip you’re referring to. This isn’t that at all. If WB approved this to be released, which they obviously did, then everything you saw is final.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
THE BATMAN Star Zoe Kravitz Reveals That She Has Tried On Her "Really Cool" Catwoman Costume
THE BATMAN Star Zoe Kravitz Reveals That She Has Tried On Her "Really Cool" Catwoman Costume
173234.jpg
While taking the Hot Ones challenge, actress Zoe Kravitz reveals that she has tried on the costume she'll don as Catwoman in Matt Reeves' The Batman, and she seems to be very happy with it indeed...
Mark Cassidy | 2/14/2020
Filed Under: "The Batman"

173234.jpg

Last week, Birds of Prey star Margot Robbie took the Hot Ones challenge, and now it's Zoe Kravitz's turn.

In the latest episode of the popular First We Feat YouTube show, The Batman actress fares a lot better than she expected while working her way through increasingly spicy chicken wings. Towards the end, host Sean Evans asks which is the more intense fanbase between Harry Potter and X-Men, and Kravitz responds that it's actually Batman.

She then reveals that she has tried on the Catwoman costume, and that it's "really cool."

Not a major revelation, but with The Batman now shooting and Matt Reeves debuting Robert Pattinson's Batsuit via some test footage last night, it may not be long before we get to see Zoe suited-up for ourselves.

The Batman is set to hit theaters on June 25, 2021, and will also star Jeffrey Wright as Commissioner Gordon, Paul Dano as The Riddler, Andy Serkis as Alfred, and more.