Official The Batman Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I don't need to see Joker in this Batman until down the line.. Batman got a dope rogues gallery let them cook :whew:
I'd like them to build on Ras Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul and Damien Wayne down the line then the court of Owls. Start with the basic criminals, then the red hood with Joker and then the assassins guild where he learns about his son in 6 movies.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'd like them to build on Ras Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul and Damien Wayne down the line then the court of Owls. Start with the basic criminals, then the red hood with Joker and then the assassins guild where he learns about his son in 6 movies.
WB needs to offer you a job :wow: pen the script and submit sir..you deserve credit

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So Batman is "not a hero" now?

I'll stay at home then

Wtf is up

Tv shows and movies without him now we got a "black" Catwoman who's only black sometimes and now we got this bs...im done

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So Batman is "not a hero" now?

I'll stay at home then

Wtf is up

Tv shows and movies without him now we got a "black" Catwoman who's only black sometimes and now we got this bs...im done
Huh?:mjtf::jbhmm:Comic Catwoman has actually been drawn more black for a while now and if you've played the Arkham series she's looked more mix than anything. What do you mean Batman isn't a hero now though?:patrice:Also uh Eartha Kitt ring a bell?:pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Huh?:mjtf::jbhmm:Comic Catwoman has actually been drawn more black for a while now and if you've played the Arkham series she's looked more mix than anything. What do you mean Batman isn't a hero now though?:patrice:Also uh Eartha Kitt ring a bell?:pachaha:
Pattinson did an interview where he said Batman isn’t a “hero” in the traditional sense. He’s not a pure good guy because something is odd about him and he has a very unique world view.

He then said people are going to try to interpret how he’ll play the character based on that and they shouldn’t because he doesn’t know how he’s going to play the role :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Pattinson did an interview where he said Batman isn’t a “hero” in the traditional sense. He’s not a pure good guy because something is odd about him and he has a very unique world view.

He then said people are going to try to interpret how he’ll play the character based on that and they shouldn’t because he doesn’t know how he’s going to play the role :russ:
Oh well I mean yea the dude is as sick as the people he catches every night and prefers to be in the shadows unlike someone like Superman. He still saves people and shyt so sounds about right:mjlol::manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh well I mean yea the dude is as sick as the people he catches every night and prefers to be in the shadows unlike someone like Superman. He still saves people and shyt so sounds about right:mjlol::manny:
Yeah exactly. Pattinson said he could never truly play a “good” person in that sense of good. If anyone here thinks Bruce is an angel, I’ve got a bridge to sell them

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah exactly. Pattinson said he could never truly play a “good” person in that sense of good. If anyone here thinks Bruce is an angel, I’ve got a bridge to sell them
"Tell me where the Joker is or I'll break every bone in your body :demonic:" Yea that's a traditional hero all right :dead:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Will you negros stop?

Also im fine with zoe being cast but her ass is black every so often (check her imbd)

Gimme a woman that looks like Kelly Rowland then talk about BLACK characters

This racially ambiguous stuff (Alexandria Shipp for example) is insulting too

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
im not with this whole "rouges" gallary thing, too many characters on screen never works out... two at most

plus if the movie is trash or doesnt do well financially, you screwed the fans because now thats a bunch of villains the studio wont want to go with on the next remake

id like to see a mr freeze or poison ivy done right

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Will you negros stop?

Also im fine with zoe being cast but her ass is black every so often (check her imbd)

Gimme a woman that looks like Kelly Rowland then talk about BLACK characters

This racially ambiguous stuff (Alexandria Shipp for example) is insulting too
Oh, I see what you're talking about; here you go, breh:mjlit::
https://www.thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Oh, I see what you're talking about; here you go, breh:mjlit::
https://www.thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/
Black Girl

CTW_08_Cv1_5c675d780b4ba6.01537605.jpg

:mjlol:

Again, miss me with "Black" Catwoman on the comics.