Official The Batman Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Riddler is supposedly the main villain :hhh:
Riddler is one of the GOAT comic book villains you better put some respeck on his name
l8uvGm.png

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So looks like that list of people that were cast was bogus. Only film I've seen Dano in was 12 Years a Slave but he does look like Riddler based upon how he's been drawn in the New 52 & Rebirth so I'm down.

As far as Joker, we all know he'll show up sometime in Reeve's trilogy. I know WB is moving away from the DCEU but I wouldn't mind Leto getting another crack as Joker. Don't have to do the tattoos like in Suicide Squad.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So looks like that list of people that were cast was bogus. Only film I've seen Dano in was 12 Years a Slave but he does look like Riddler based upon how he's been drawn in the New 52 & Rebirth so I'm down.

As far as Joker, we all know he'll show up sometime in Reeve's trilogy. I know WB is moving away from the DCEU but I wouldn't mind Leto getting another crack as Joker. Don't have to do the tattoos like in Suicide Squad.

I'm good on Leto breh. I didn't hate it as much as some people but I don't think that tone is going to fit in the Reeves world. If these movies are anything like Planet of the Apes there ain't gonna be a lot of room for camp humor.