Official The Batman Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:gucci:You sure breh. I heard there was still a possibility he would be in it.

they prolly tryna keep it underwraps/ wanted to see the Joker numbers to see if this will be worth the effort before shooting themselves in the foot announcing it prematurely, but with this age we want to spoil everythings ourselves instead of just sitting back enjoying the ride.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:You sure breh. I heard there was still a possibility he would be in it.
Todd Phillips Says Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker Won’t Meet Robert Pattinson’s Batman

Joker” director Todd Phillips isn’t optimistic when it comes to a future meeting between Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker and Robert Pattinson’s recently announced Batman

“No, definitely not,” he told Variety when asked if the pair would appear in a future film together. Although that doesn’t mean “Joker” will be the last film to feature the DC super villain.

Todd Phillips Shuts Down Rumor ‘Joker’ Sequel Will Star Robert Pattinson’s Batman

While Phillips shut down the exciting possibility of a Phoenix-Pattinson crossover, the writer-director did say that just because Pattinson’s Batman won’t meet Phoenix’s villain doesn’t mean the new Caped Crusader won’t face off against his infamous foe.

“Oddly, in the states, comic books are our Shakespeare it seems, and you can do many many versions of ‘Hamlet,’” Phillips said. “There will be many more Jokers, I’m sure, in the future.”

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
they prolly tryna keep it underwraps/ wanted to see the Joker numbers to see if this will be worth the effort before shooting themselves in the foot announcing it prematurely, but with this age we want to spoil everythings ourselves instead of just sitting back enjoying the ride.
Yea, I figured as much.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Very happy with this pick, Dano is great casting.

It's going to be great seeing him irritate the living hell out of Batman.

giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hm. I’m thinking of there will be blood and wondering if that’s what he’ll do
Thinking it will be a mix of the megalomania of his There Will Be Blood character with the selfish, self-absorbed insecurities of his character from Ruby Sparks.