OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
its not
it i remember correctly it was explained in the first season
they're not allowed to speak Russian to maintain cover, they're not allowed to hint at that they're russian
Look man, it's whatever. If they adhered to those rules then they wouldn't quietly whisper shyt that would expose them in close proximity to other people throughout several points in the show. I'm not about to derail this thread over something so stupid. It is what it is.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Marta is bound to do some crazy ass shyt with that gun, she's gonna snap at Clark at some point. I just hope Philth makes it out of it alive :to:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I've been moving, so I just caught up on the last couple of episodes last night.

I definitely did not see Jared being the one to murk his whole family :wow:. Kudos to the actor who played him, previously he always came across as shell shocked and this mild mannered kid, after he took the bullet to the throat and starting confessing what he really did you could see the transformation into who he really was :whoo:. My girl Kate must have had that :ohlawd: for Jarred. Took him out for pizza then he got dessert later on :shaq:. Easy recruit for Mother Russia, after she got done with him he was all open arms for the cause :blessed:

Hate it had to be my girl Nina :sadcam:. Maybe Oleg can pull some strings and she can avoid the death penalty.

Stan has nothing now, brought him the Rocky Horror movie for his son, and his son was like :yeshrug:

Asks his wife if she should move out, she replies I'm moving in with him :troll:. Now that he isn't getting it from Nina, he might be more focused on his job though.

Paige wanting to be down for a cause, if that mouthy chick only knew :banderas:. Wait until she has to don a wig and seduce some politician for the cause, those days of holding picket signs will be over. Filthy Phil seems like he will be damned to let that happen though :demonic:. Great set-up for the next season.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
how come they hate paige going to church and shyt?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I thought this season was good. Martha is annoying and so is Paige. Stan got what he deserves with all that simpin just to be left alone. And Nina just laid in bed for 2 seasons. Running back and forth playing hot potatoe I don't even think she knew who she was working for. Phil killed all his roles literally lol. And so did Elizabeth as usual. I don't know how I feel about Paige being pushed for the cause.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aint even see that coming

His meek act had me COMPLETELY fooled! :ohhh:
:heh: @ how martha and clark NEVER hang out anywhere but her apt.. what a dumb bytch

:dead:

I thought this season was good. Martha is annoying and so is Paige. Stan got what he deserves with all that simpin just to be left alone. And Nina just laid in bed for 2 seasons. Running back and forth playing hot potatoe I don't even think she knew who she was working for. Phil killed all his roles literally lol. And so did Elizabeth as usual. I don't know how I feel about Paige being pushed for the cause.

Yeah, same here breh. When shyt starts getting this far-fetched I get a little iffy.

Piru Paige putting in work could potentially reduce season 3 to Dexter status.:patrice:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
His meek act had me COMPLETELY fooled! :ohhh:

:dead:

Yeah, same here breh. When shyt starts getting this far-fetched I get a little iffy.

Piru Paige putting in work could potentially reduce season 3 to Dexter status.:patrice:
We'll see what happens. This season was crazy though. Im just tired of the daughters having sub plots in shows. Just like Homeland. They make the little brother clueless towards everything while the daughter is on some I-spy shyt. That's my only issue.