OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
fx lowkey the best channel on tv...but that ending is gonna give a great arc for next season with elizabeth and phillip beefin on what to do with paige ...and if they let her become an agent:whew:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
This show :banderas:

Top 5 on TV.

Mad Men is probably the only one I'd say is definitely better. Everything else is a toss-up imo.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fx lowkey the best channel on tv...but that ending is gonna give a great arc for next season with elizabeth and phillip beefin on what to do with paige ...and if they let her become an agent:whew:
yall were complaining about paige but shes about to be the best part of the show :banderas: they were laying the groundwork for her all season :youngsabo: and her bible thumping antics are funny as fukk to me :mjlol:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs, i can see Hit em up Henry turning into a Jarrod and doing his fam in the same way. Kid got a :demonic: streak in him. Wouldn't suprise me if while they're battling over Paige's future, the center slides in and indoctrinates Henry. All that lil dude would need is intellivision money :dead:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs we gonna pretend like Hit em up Henry aint already showing signs of spy greatness outchea. we've seen him make use of environment and turn to ordinary objects as weapons. Least we forget his exemplary skills using his telescope to watch his neighbors movements and even exploited their full proof "key under the plant" setup. Ordinarily he would lose points for falling asleep while playing intellivision but i believe this was part of his own strict dedication to create a real life situation where he would have to lie to superiors and masterfully make them believe that he was full of remorse :youngsabo: He has also been flirting with a variety of radical ideas such as frosted pop tarts.......not sure what he intends on doing with those but i wait with fervor.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
just watched the finale at work this am....I thought larick was gonna get em, but I knew better.
How crazy was it that dude had a pistol and pulled out on dude. Took one in the neck and was hellla talking. Spilling the beans like
mufukka all the while gargling blood. shyt was funny to me.:mjlol:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I actually think that line was why Stan didn't go through with it, how the hell did he knows that Stan keeps telling her "I love you"?

TBF they coulda bugged his little love shack that they kept meeting at :yeshrug:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
dope finale....couldnt believe jared was down with the cause that whole time...dude murked his whole fam to keep his mission rolling...god damn...:wow: Stan took the p*ssy off the pedestal and refused to betray his country...salute.....nina bout to get that russian work....and :wow: at the kgb wanting paige....next season is about to crazy...so many crazy potential storylines...(phil n liz beefing over paige, the center forcing them to recruit and train her)....:wow: