OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This show is piff. Phone Tap Paige :russ::deadmanny::deadrose:

As soon as I saw Lay it Down Liz alone in that dining room, I knew she was thinking about turning Paige. We all know Liz is more connected to the cause than Filthy Phil.

:wow:

prayerbook paige bout to become pistolwhip paige

Pistol whip Paige :mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:

Brehs, i can see Hit em up Henry turning into a Jarrod and doing his fam in the same way. Kid got a :demonic: streak in him. Wouldn't suprise me if while they're battling over Paige's future, the center slides in and indoctrinates Henry. All that lil dude would need is intellivision money :dead:.
:dead: Yall and these nicknames..I laugh out loud everytime.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I don't watch this show, but I fukks with Keri Russell from her days as the lead title character on the TV show "Felicity". So I had to post these recent pics from GQ Magazine:

1390407398173_the-americans-keri-russell-matthew-rhys-gq-magazine-february-2014-photos-03.jpg

1390407398171_the-americans-keri-russell-matthew-rhys-gq-magazine-february-2014-photos-02.jpg

1390407398168_the-americans-keri-russell-matthew-rhys-gq-magazine-february-2014-photos-01.jpg
:dahell::patrice: Brehs I just found out Keri Russell has an interracial 'ship with Derek Luke on this show. Is that true?

dreskii

Pro
Daps
just finished season 2... very late.

really picked up after the midway point...

are they saving what happens to beeman for next season? or did he just throw his life in the bushes by not providing the intel needed... won't arkady and them expose him now?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
just finished season 2... very late.

really picked up after the midway point...

are they saving what happens to beeman for next season? or did he just throw his life in the bushes by not providing the intel needed... won't arkady and them expose him now?

Yeah, that will be something they have to address next season. Not sure how Stan will fit into the picture.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm late but I don't give a fukk...finally caught up with Season 1 with this amazon prime shyt...

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

PIFF

Gregory :mjcry:
:patrice: @ Phil giving that secretary dat work being a top 5 moment in the season for me.....:patrice:

Imma bust open this bottle,and stay my ass outta this thread until I finish season 2.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm late but I don't give a fukk...finally caught up with Season 1 with this amazon prime shyt...

:ohlawd::ohlawd:

PIFF

Gregory :mjcry:
:patrice: @ Phil giving that secretary dat work being a top 5 moment in the season for me.....:patrice:

Imma bust open this bottle,and stay my ass outta this thread until I finish season 2.
Welcome to the filthiness my brother....

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Ok I just watched episode 1 from season 1
so the pilot
it was fairly boring and slow
it was too passive for me
does it get better or it maintains the same pace?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Ok I just watched episode 1 from season 1
so the pilot
it was fairly boring and slow
it was too passive for me
does it get better or it maintains the same pace?

That first episode was dope brother. Probably best show opener I ever seen. Just finished season 2 and all I can say is :wow: my body not ready.

This show makes me postpone GOT and boring ass Mad Men