OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i have a Russian coworker that i don't trust anymore cuz of this show.....

You listening to all his non-work related conversations like
36pbIwX.png
" if i hear just one nyet or da :camby: "

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this last night

Ol girl Nina is in hot water right now, better hope her hold on Stan is strong or off to prison she goes :sas2:. You think she could trade that Young Pioneer pin Oleg game her for some cigarettes in the joint :troll:

This dude Stan's wife came home and said "Don't ask a question you don't want the answer to :dwillhuh:"

Translation: Ol boy I went on the the trip with got into those guts

Phil's beard game and his approach in getting info from cancer patient was jokes. How you just going to arrive at someone's house and barge in with soup on some "you need to eat to keep up your strength" . Dude was like who are you again :why:

Pours on some vodka for Kate, she didn't give up her people even if it cost her her life :to:

What was she doing with Jared in the pizza joint though and why is he important :lupe:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Watching right now....Arkady :whew: the breh is no joke
Side note: fx is coming with loads of heat this summer. And the bridge is back too:blessed:

*continues watching*

Beamon might have to off himself with the kind of episode he just had. First, his wife is moving out with the next dude, THEN, Nina might get her ass BBQ'd unless that project Echo shyt pops off and FINALLY, this bytch Martha is flat out walking from the office with classified files right under everyones nose and hand delivering them shyts to Clark and his toupee wearing ass

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This dude Larrick has me :merchant: and :lupe: every second he's on screen.

The Philth knows his kids are no cot damn weak links. They ready if needed be :blessed:

Season finale next week. It went by way too fast :to:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This dude Larrick has me :merchant: and :lupe: every second he's on screen.

The Philth knows his kids are no cot damn weak links. They ready if needed be :blessed:

Season finale next week. It went by way too fast :to:
larrick gives absolutely no fux about offing ppl. he's a very chilling character.

and yeah the finale coming up sucks, but FX has a whole summer line up prepared for us. plus the bridge season 2 is coming, then we got SoA (guilty pleasure) in the fall.