OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a feeling the kids will die next week. Seems like they've been keeping that kids are in danger because of their parents idea lingering in the background all season.

It'd really up the stakes of the show+free up Phil and Liz to go ham in season 3. Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part though.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Might be a reach but when the preacher cat and Paige were on the bus he gave off a vibe similar to Claudia from season one. On the low, watching the family and making sure they follow out their orders. Then they showed the previews for the finale with Phil telling the Center that him and his wife are thru with the business .. what if the preacher really is that deal, has Paige and won't let her go unless Phil and Beth complete the mission?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
At the beginning of the season I thought Paige looking into her parents' life and possibly finding out they're spies was going to be really interesting. But now her antics are becoming annoying.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this last night

Ol girl Nina is in hot water right now, better hope her hold on Stan is strong or off to prison she goes :sas2:. You think she could trade that Young Pioneer pin Oleg game her for some cigarettes in the joint :troll:

This dude Stan's wife came home and said "Don't ask a question you don't want the answer to :dwillhuh:"

Translation: Ol boy I went on the the trip with got into those guts

Phil's beard game and his approach in getting info from cancer patient was jokes. How you just going to arrive at someone's house and barge in with soup on some "you need to eat to keep up your strength" . Dude was like who are you again :why:

Pours on some vodka for Kate, she didn't give up her people even if it cost her her life :to:

What was she doing with Jared in the pizza joint though and why is he important :lupe:

i'm surprised they got rid of her. shorty was kinda cute. I thought they were setting up a possible affair with Phil so that they could make the Phil/Elizabeth marriage rocky again.