OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this episode and Matthew Rhys put in work as Phil, when he went off on Paige for giving up all of her money :whew:. A shame he might not get an Emmy nod for his work. How did she save up $600 though :lupe:, she got a babysitting job or paper route we don't know about. She at least could have hooked up Henry with that Intellivision so he wouldn't be breaking into the neighbors house.
I didn't know what Phil was going to do at the end when he went into the church with his gloves on :merchant:

I thought Elizabeth might have been using the AA meeting to work out some issues with her marriage only to found out she's already setting up her next mark :myman:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
just caught up on last week :whoo:

Stan taking more L's by the minute :flabbynsick:

Martha about to put in work for Clarke :blessed:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:leon: :leon: :whoo:

stan boss is smart as fukkk!!! philthy should be jammin future in the spot

that episode was way too good but :lupe: philthy and liz handler bout to get......handled.

beeman look like he chargin up to do something EXTREMELY stupid :whew:

analise, is not bout that gettin turnt out life :to:

and nina ..............:noah:....................nina keeps doing nina but she legit feels bad about fukkin over beeman.

but :noah:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just watched this episode and Matthew Rhys put in work as Phil, when he went off on Paige for giving up all of her money :whew:. A shame he might not get an Emmy nod for his work. How did she save up $600 though :lupe:, she got a babysitting job or paper route we don't know about. She at least could have hooked up Henry with that Intellivision so he wouldn't be breaking into the neighbors house.
I didn't know what Phil was going to do at the end when he went into the church with his gloves on :merchant:

I thought Elizabeth might have been using the AA meeting to work out some issues with her marriage only to found out she's already setting up her next mark :myman:

What cost $600 in 1982 would cost $1426.20 in 2013.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
great episode.. picking up near the end with stan on the trail.

is it just me or did the previews have liz in a wig going after the arab and not this other lady

also i think phil and liz get it on more than any couple with 2 kids in the history of modern civilization.